Who is this Jeff White Guy?

Advertisement
"4 year plan." Sounds like a "process" to me. Need 2 years to get the "pillars" in place. I'm psyched about 2019!!!

As long as Butch only has a plan. No more frigging books. Hey, maybe it is JJ. He didn't go out on top with the Dolphins.

Where there's smoke, there's a fire. Let's keep our fingers crossed. Maybe, just maybe, the BoT will finally right all of their past wrongs.

Advertisement
He is saying (implying) that Butch's agent is talking money with the U. I think Butch is going to be considered for this position. Given that we could get Butch, I'd write off Cristobal and all the other weak *** names we've been seeing in the press.

I think Herman could be a great coach, but we really need a proven coach here. He has been a HC for 7 games at a mid major conference. Sorry, to me that it is simply not enough. He may end up being a top flight head coach, but I don't think we should be taking that kind of risk.

If we're not going to get Butch then we should end up getting another proven coach.

Can a handicapper afford to be wrong though? Not saying he's right that whole business is predicated on inside information

Advertisement
Again, Vegas...they had Butch as the favorite. Vegas is rarely wrong with betting odds. Those guys are connected. Said this in several threads already, Butch being in Miami an AWFUL lot in the last year and half is not a coincidence. Shalala held him back from being here; her influence is now gone. I firmly believe Butch will be here. Too much smoke building from multiple sports sources

I hope when they announce they do it like a new pope is being named. We get white smoke and then he appears from a window

Can a handicapper afford to be wrong though? Not saying he's right that whole business is predicated on inside information

Exactly what I'm saying. It was tweeted from his personal page, and retweeted by his business... which charges $1500 for a 1 year membership for these picks. He has connections

Sounds like he wants people betting on Butch coming to Miami so Vegas cashes in on fools.

That's my suspicion. Could be true, but Butch's agent wouldn't f**k this up by peddling closely held info to bookies in Vegas.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back