Who is the worst Miami coach of all time?

Who is the worst ever Miami coach?

• Total voters
Advertisement
Advertisement
A little surprised Shannon is getting so many votes.

I always thought Golden was more hated.

Golden had worse teams, but Shannon took over closer to the glory days when a recovery should have been fairly quick and easy. They’re about a wash I guess.

Everybody on this board claims to hate Diaz, although I can tell that some people are secretly slurping him because they don’t think you can judge a coach until year 4.

Golden had worse teams, but Shannon took over closer to the glory days when a recovery should have been fairly quick and easy. They’re about a wash I guess.

Everybody on this board claims to hate Diaz, although I can tell that some people are secretly slurping him because they don’t think you can judge a coach until year 4.
Not me I can judge after one season. Manny will never Miami to play off caliber. Maybe win a couple more games probably but nothing more than that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

shannon beat OU and OSU, who's Mandy signature win?

Golden and Shannon were equally awful in different ways.

Coker ran this program into the ground but won a title, so it's hard to call him the worst.

Richt was a stubborn, washed out guy but he recruited FAIRLY well (except at QB, of course), and got us a coastal title, so he's not the worst.

If Manny continues to perform as he did in year 1, I think he's the clear worst.

Advertisement
Back