Who is the **** who wanted dan Mullen?

The Real Kirk Lazarus

Say hello to the bad guy
Guys is a ******* corch. 2-15 record against ranked opponents but some of you wanted this bum. Smh guy chokes on **** hard when he has to play real teams.

Advertisement
So you create a thread about it when the original thread was already bumped?

Last edited:
Anyone who watched the game knew Miss State wasn't good and that LSU was just that bad. I was looking at that game like "DF is that LSU speed at" on defense. That game got Miss State ranked high as ****. Didn't take long for both to lose their ranking though. Miss St got thumped by everyone they played since and LSU should of lost to Syracuse and they lost to Troy. Both teams won't make a bowl. They're that bad.

Mullen isn't LSU corch bad but he isn't great either. Mullen is in Botch Davis territory . A decent coach nothing more Richt coaches circles around those dudes. With that said Urban Meyer and Nick Saban are head a shoulders above everyone else in the coaching ranks but I would rather losing every game ever then have Urban Meyer as he is POS .

Mullen isn't LSU corch bad but he isn't great either.

He's still going to be the most proven and maybe even the best coach for big time programs to offer though...not saying much for a guy 2-15 vs. top 25 opponents though.

Advertisement
Botch Davis? I hope you aren't referring to Butch Davis. Butch will be remembered for building the greatest team in the history of college football while Dan Mullen will be remembered for... Nothing.

Last edited:
Botch Davis? I hope you aren't referring to Butch Davis. Butch will be remembers for building the greatest team in the history of college football while Dan Mullen will be remembered for... Nothing.

He must've meant Butch Jones at Tennessee... I would hope???

Advertisement
Back