who is still drinking the cool aide

Advertisement
Switched to kerosene after the GT loss, now I'm trying to get my hands on some cyanide.

Advertisement
In all honesty, I was firmly in the Diaz camp until tonight's game. Now, I have to admit I was wrong and acknowledge that he was probably a misfire. Problem is, we are stuck with him for at least two more years. So I'm not going to sit here rooting for losses. It is what it is.

In all honesty, I was firmly in the Diaz camp until tonight's game. Now, I have to admit I was wrong and acknowledge that he was probably a misfire. Problem is, we are stuck with him for at least two more years. So I'm not going to sit here rooting for losses. It is what it is.
He wont last 3 years.

Advertisement
Has Miami ever fired a guy in less than three years? I honestly can't remember it ever happening.
Had he not been DC for 3 years prior, or hired because he's best friends with the AD, I might agree with you. But Blake might not last this year, and certainly not next should this thing stay as is. Manny will be fired for back to back 7-5 seasons. He wasnt hired for a rebuild according to Miami.

Had he not been DC for 3 years prior, or hired because he's best friends with the AD, I might agree with you. But Blake might not last this year, and certainly not next should this thing stay as is. Manny will be fired for back to back 7-5 seasons. He wasnt hired for a rebuild according to Miami.

If Blake is fired that will change everything. He might be on a one year show or go contract with a new AD if not fired from the jump.

1574714060768.jpeg

"Kulture broken."
"Neck Saban *** and ***"
"Daboo Swinson"
"Troygeron L EsYou."

Advertisement

I might agree with you if we had a bunch of ambitious go-getters in the admin and athletic department, but that doesn't seem to be the case. These people move like glaciers, and seem to be content with mediocrity. Diaz would have to really, really crap the bed next year for them to fire him in under three years, and with the way our schedule is, I don't see that happening.

@mdpcane So you're saying they're going fire him after year two years. Something they have never done in the entire history of program, with no change in the AD ???????? Yeah you're stupid dumb ***.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back