Who is next?

Advertisement
Sorrells, the DT out of Largo, is visiting in March. He could be one to keep an eye on in the '19 class as a next commit. Listed as a top-10 DT in the country in next year's class. We need 3 DTs (and 3 DEs) next year, in my opinion. A good year in state to load up, too.

Hopefully Chaney at RB in the '20 class will pull the trigger. He seems to be a heavy Miami lean.

Sorrells, the DT out of Largo, is visiting in March. He could be one to keep an eye on in the '19 class as a next commit. Listed as a top-10 DT in the country in next year's class. We need 3 DTs (and 3 DEs) next year, in my opinion. A good year in state to load up, too.

Hopefully Chaney at RB in the '20 class will pull the trigger. He seems to be a heavy Miami lean.
Need a big name to commit then it becomes a domino effect with others

Chaney is who I was thinking

Advertisement

We need more DEs than just 3. '19 depth chart is abysmal assuming JJ goes pro (almost a guarantee).

We need more DEs than just 3. '19 depth chart is abysmal assuming JJ goes pro (almost a guarantee).
How is it almost an guarantee that JJ will turn pro? JJ is dy-no-mite, but I'm sure he will have some Good Times if he returns.

Last edited:
How is it almost an guarantee that JJ will turn pro? JJ is dynomite, but I'm sure he will have some good times if he returns.

I’m hoping he breaks the trend we have but I think him and Pinckney will go if they get a draftable grade.

Advertisement
How is it almost an guarantee that JJ will turn pro? JJ is dy-no-mite, but I'm sure he will have some Good Times if he returns.

Of course there's no guarantee. But IMO if there is speculation a player may leave early, you should recruit assuming he will.

Advertisement
Back