Who is here from old Grassy/Scout?

Advertisement
anyone remember the invasion on the Notre Dame board we did around 1999 when that whole Kimberly Dunbar thing broke and you could freely use random names for every post? That was hilarious.

BTW, what ever happened to CiminiUM5. Felt like we saw him grow up on that board.

Hah! I remember that as well. Couldn’t you also fake names on grassy back in the late 90s at some point?

Someone mentioned BigE - that’s a name I haven’t heard in eons!! And as for cimini, yeah, I believe he posts mainly in the WEZ under a different name. You’re right, was a kid!

I remember meeting you, k9, at tenn tailgate iirc back in 2003 (or was it before that at an OB tailgate?). I think I met Bryan - grassy - on that trip.

AU, I absolutely remember meeting you at least once. BTW, Im coming in next week for the Gatech game, lets grab a beer.

And yeah, the ability to come on as any name was hilarious....

Good to hear if game isn’t night game I’ll be down K9 and we can catch up. I’ll text you then.

Joe, absolutely please do!!

Phew. Made it! Thought I was losing my mind more than I already had lost it. I was homeless out there in the deep dark internet for a bit! No, you can't close the door on me now I'm already in!

Last edited:
Canesmonkey .... truly still miss the W2 crew and the shouts of "Crown Up" as we did group shots of Crown Royal pregame and those Drunkin Munchkins

Advertisement
Same name.

Started on Grassy back in '03 or '04. Good to see a lot of familiar posters on here. The old board took a nosedive in recent years.

anyone remember the invasion on the Notre Dame board we did around 1999 when that whole Kimberly Dunbar thing broke and you could freely use random names for every post? That was hilarious.

BTW, what ever happened to CiminiUM5. Felt like we saw him grow up on that board.

Cimino is on my friends list on facebook...i know he got married a while back

Cimino is on my friends list on facebook...i know he got married a while back

great for him, hope he's doing well. True Canes fan, right there

Advertisement
One of the best one's was where we invaded the VagTech boards calling Beamer Sack Neck. Talked about how his players would suckle juice from his magical sack neck when they got dehydrated. Those people flipped and it turned into all out mayhem. Good memories.

Question for the guys that have just now migrated, why did you stay so long? I tried but the place was a ghost town so I jumped over a few years ago when this place started.

Advertisement
Good stuff!!

Same name. Was on Eye of the Hurricane back in 96/97. Going to college in Alabama I was in heaven when I found that site. Never really met up with anyone until 2003 in Tallahassee. Canedpeach, K9, Grassy, Tony, Randy, Auggie Doggy. Talk about a good time. After the game we hit up a bar and watched Wisconsin upset Ohio State. Everyone taking shots of crown and I'm sitting there drinking gin and juice!! Man there's a lot of memories being shared in here. The Lounge was the absolute greatest.

Lastly, regarding TMNT, he's 17 now. LOL

And the hoops threads were the absolute BEST. Between the Laker Haters and the USA BBall haters, **** would get rowdy! LMAO

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back