Who is here from old Grassy/Scout?

Loved Grassy, discovered it in the 90's lurked more than posted which is pretty much the same here. Hemicane then Hemicane now

Advertisement
There you are chef. Wow long time. Yeah the godfather to my kids is Pat Cash so I'm around the senior stuff quite a bit.

Advertisement
Was blackvern I think I joined 2007

Met greenpiece, Anthony reddicks brother, UMBRYNn and a few other dudes

Good times mane

Bennubird

I got on board in the early 2000s, I think, but it could have been earlier. Started on the free broad at Scout and then joined the premium board. There were some good posters over there, but most of them came over here early on. I believe DMoney let me know about CIS, came over in the second wave.

Anyone know whatever happened to Canemight? Also, who were RandomWalk and Chefcane?

Advertisement
I was 58straight over there. I tried to keep the name but someone else used it before I made the switch. I remember when people would get themselves banned on purpose by going on a profanity laced ti raid after a tough Coker or Shannon led loss.. Oh, and remember when Big Conch got banned? Hilarious.

those were the days! big conch, sigmar, tinman, hegemon were others I remember

Same screen name from Grassy back to about 2001. Active there. Lurk here. Good to see some folks I remember from back in the day posting in this thread. Good times and good people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same screen name from Grassy back to about 2001. Active there. Lurk here. Good to see some folks I remember from back in the day posting in this thread. Good times and good people.

I remember you from the premium board.

Advertisement
Advertisement
GRASSY WAS THE ****...LOT W2 CREW KNEW HOW TO THROW DOWN...AND COGZ (RIP) HAD THE BEST **** GAMETIME BBQ RIBS U COULD FIND...MISS THOSE DAYS

Dude, good to see you again!

I was 58straight over there. I tried to keep the name but someone else used it before I made the switch. I remember when people would get themselves banned on purpose by going on a profanity laced ti raid after a tough Coker or Shannon led loss.. Oh, and remember when Big Conch got banned? Hilarious.

those were the days! big conch, sigmar, tinman, hegemon were others I remember

Sigmar and Tinman lurk here under the same names. Hege posts a lot.

i remember the photoshop, lol.
remember sigmar. and meeting chefcane at a pizzeria dinner in hollywood a bunch of us went to. he was definitely believable. we all also met at primanti bros on oakland park.

We usually met at the Anthony's on US1 near 595, but I met you at a different pizza place with Chef and Sigmar.

Advertisement
Back