Who is here from old Grassy/Scout?

A4318D86-BFDA-4407-AEBC-F3ED22CCD16B.jpg

Advertisement
JaredRoss here

Not.

Same name. Joined Grassy in 1999. We were the fuggin' kings. Rolled into to every stadium like we owned it (we did). Legendairy internet moments: "September bowls"..."Waxing coochies"...."Dude that's Dana, I'll ask her if she knows you"..."Headset guy pictorial essay"...

Yep.....best times ever

lol yeah we rolled into every away game like we owned the place. every opposing team's fans and girls and grown ups looked at us like they were scared ****less.

Same name. Probably started in 2000 or so. Spent way more time pondering Kyle Wright and Lance Leggett's recruitment than I care to admit. Also a big fan of Chefcane's work with Roger Federer.

Advertisement
You should have seen him at the Appalachian st game ...the picture i posted he fell down the stairwell he was so drunk . Watched him fall down it

I was on the site when grassy would have chats and there were 10-12 of us. Same name. I don't think I have been there in I don't know long though I keep automatically renewing. I keep meaning to cancel but never have

I was 58straight over there. I tried to keep the name but someone else used it before I made the switch. I remember when people would get themselves banned on purpose by going on a profanity laced ti raid after a tough Coker or Shannon led loss.. Oh, and remember when Big Conch got banned? Hilarious.

Advertisement
Lurked during Eye of the Hurricane era, posted on Grassy. When Scout started going downhill, [MENTION=3]LuCane[/MENTION] and I came up with the idea for this place. Then [MENTION=1]Andrew[/MENTION] made it all happen. Without him, this place never becomes a reality.

and i f with Andrew the most i stay going at him.lol

But you and Lu gave me the invite. I got on Grassy through my old teammate Bryant Mcfadden (fsu) he would be on the site in class. Really started paying attention or posting post 2002-2003. I think at a time Bakas used to be named HS CANE right??

I was on the site when grassy would have chats and there were 10-12 of us. Same name. I don't think I have been there in I don't know long though I keep automatically renewing. I keep meaning to cancel but never have

remember this guy from those days

i remember the photoshop, lol.
remember sigmar. and meeting chefcane at a pizzeria dinner in hollywood a bunch of us went to. he was definitely believable. we all also met at primanti bros on oakland park.

Advertisement
wow talk about a walk down memory lane!! I remember talking to Grassy back in the day where there weren't many posters and becoming a mod on the recruiting board for a while. Man those days were good. then again WE were a good football team haha I remember most of those stories above and the crew who would abstain the whole week before a game. I think we almost went undefeated that year much to their angst!!!

Ugh the years roll by but those were certainly the best days of this program. Recruiting was normal and we didn't have to worry about the $EC knowing every one of our hidden gems in the 305 at the age of 10. Anyway thanks for the memories.

bermuda, yep. i remember hanging with brian. a dude who owned a sporting goods store in michigan, lol. i was a mod on one of the boards for a little while as well. it's interesting how guys just fell off. are they no longer canes fans? i suppose i spent way too much time there then, i was younger. as priorities change, i guess time obsessing over recruiting goes down. but i remember not wanting to miss a night on grassy or the lounge or recruiting board for fear of missing something good. and there was always good stuff.

Advertisement
Dario's claim to fame was dating or banging jennifer love hewitt..

Canesforever is still around. has his own board. i'm fairly close with him. he still goes to a lot of away games and leads tailgates.

auggie, not sure what happened to him. he disappeared.

What board does he have?

Advertisement
Back