Who is here from old Grassy/Scout?

Advertisement

we had a gathering in dc back in 2010 iirc. I think cmar said he was coming up to visit and wanted to hang out with canes. We all started off at a restaurant in Chinatown and about 2 bars later, it was just me, Chris and his friend. We ended up hitting 2-3 bars after that including finishing the night with bottle service at a club in dc. I had a great time, but was absolutely wrecked.

Maaan I had at least 3 different handles on Grassy. Could never remember my stuff lol. Great times.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Grassy use to consist of me, Cogley (rip), CanesJim, Canes4Life, and like 15-20 others I want to say in 96 or so. The larger schools would make fun of us because we literally called each other by our first names instead of the handles.

I was there from the beginning too, begging the mopes to give Butch a chance. People today are easier on Manny, by far, than they were on Butch.

My name was either (I forget) lurker69 or 69lurker.

Me & my son hung out with cmar...Lamar Thomas and a few others at the 09 UM vs Wisconsin bowl game....then went and tailgated with Allan Baileys family....Terrible how he passed.....Laus passed from a ruptured appendix if I remember correctly....

They got the appendix, but he had internal bleeding they didn't get right away and he went septic. Far too young and he had just had twins. So sad.

we had a gathering in dc back in 2010 iirc. I think cmar said he was coming up to visit and wanted to hang out with canes. We all started off at a restaurant in Chinatown and about 2 bars later, it was just me, Chris and his friend. We ended up hitting 2-3 bars after that including finishing the night with bottle service at a club in dc. I had a great time, but was absolutely wrecked.

Do you remember Auggie?

Advertisement
Advertisement
canesobserver when I first joined Grassy in '98. I hardly posted then. Became Paly when I moved to Palo Alto in '01.

Advertisement
Back