Who is going to the GT game?

Section 111 it is, tickets were not too bad, hope I don't die getting to the stadium walking form the Marriott

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm on peachtree rd by the Houstons
Where yall crazy muggers drinking at..

head over to Dantannas downton for the Cane pep rally at 630pm. its next to the clinton new network building

Driving over from Birmingham....
bart-scott-can-t-wait-o.gif

Hard to believe I'm still alive. MARTA'd without getting murdered. In Midtown ATL drinking since 3. Haven't gotten shanked once.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Advertisement
I work for DeKalb Fire in Atlanta. I am on shift tonight, but will be going to the student lot in the morning. Send me your cell and I will call you in the morning. The face was $70, but I can sell them for $45.

Does anyone know anywhere in Atlanta to buy Canes Gear? I bought new gear for the game though 247 sports on the 20th and still have not received my package.

I live in the A and rarely can find canes gear. I bought a shirt and hat from the Canes store paid for two day shipping. Hat made it today, shirt did not I want my **** $ back lol. I'm in Section 132 Row 11 !!

Advertisement
So I am probably going to the Braves game afterwards. Leaving here in TN at 5am for ATL and won't be getting home until around 3am. Looong day. Unless Tech pulls off a miracle, then I don't know if I'll go to the Bravos game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back