who is going to spend $2K on renewal?

Advertisement
Not giving up my seats ever. I won’t be doing anything extra, however.
The only reason I am even thinking about not trying to cancel my tickets is that I do like my couch so I don't know how easy it would be to get it in the future if I were to give it up.

Advertisement
Thinking about upping my four to six next year if I can get @brock and @OriginalGatorHater away from their mommas to fly down to some games.

How are you going to talk schit about @brock The guy is a bigger Cane fan then you have ever been. Appreciate the offer, but I will never go to another game as long as Mork is the coach.

We had ten this year. Not renewing anything. No donations either. Contemplating possible causes of action to get money from 2018 back. I have long history of creative pleading and I am really ****ed off.

Right there with you

Just moved back to Miami...in it for the long haul...hoping enough of you fans don’t renew so I can get a primo seat in the section of my choosing.

Do I hate the direction of the program? Sure. Will attending Miami games always be my favorite thing in the world? Absolutely.
Was like you when we finally retired to Florida. When I saw how bad things were getting, I said, "No way!" I've seen this. movie before: In the 60s and 70s when the program was also a joke.
Have still never seen a GOOD Miami team play in person. Guess I never will.

Advertisement
I will be renewing also; definitely not giving up my seats.....GO CANES! Parking passes are included with season ticket renewal this time.

Advertisement
im hitting stubhub for $6 a game. (if I desire to go, although I will miss the **** out of the tailgate)
Sad part is the tailgating will be the best portion of the 2019 season.

Also we don't FSU at home or a huge OOC game, so $6/ticket will be attainable.

Advertisement
Count my sorry *** in. I'm sure it will be hot, humid, dissapiointing and shameful all in one. Can't wait.

Advertisement
Back