Who is going to be in Orlando Saturday?

Thanks for the info. I think I'll call them tomorrow and ask because I can't go to the game but I know some folks who are.

I am considering giving my brother and his 3 kids my 4 sideline access registrations, as I will be at the Hurricane Club event.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I will be there. We are driving from Birmingham.
That's a trip for sure. If the game was at Hard Rock would you still have come? Asking cause a lot of people questioning not moving back after Stones cancelled. I am down here but love the idea of going to 407. Good for other Cane Fam, good for recruiting and good to get some footing before the gaytor like Manny wants.

Advertisement
That's a trip for sure. If the game was at Hard Rock would you still have come? Asking cause a lot of people questioning not moving back after Stones cancelled. I am down here but love the idea of going to 407. Good for other Cane Fam, good for recruiting and good to get some footing before the gaytor like Manny wants.
Yes, I would have. Probably still would drive as well. Made it to every home game last year and all the away games except Akron and BC.

Advertisement

Why are people "questioning" this? We signed a contract to rent the Citrus Bowl before the Rolling Stones cancelled the concert.

While I love our fanbase, there is no denying that we have some serious dummies mixed into the crowd.

Advertisement
Back