Who is enrolling?

Brains

Dennis Erickson Scholarship Fund
Maude
Any word on whether Hill and Nnoruka are enrolled? I believe today is the last day to register for new classes for this summer session.

Advertisement
Sounds like keontra smith is in today , this was from yesterday

Hill just graduated so not sure he makes the cut. nnoruka is in. Couch just got in which is huge. Everyday extra in campus is a day for him to eat and gain weight.
Why would he not make the cut if he just graduated? He’s been in Miami since the day after his graduation too

Advertisement
Why would he not make the cut if he just graduated? He’s been in Miami since the day after his graduation too

Haven’t seen anything saying he is in. Feel free to update with real information if you have it.

Haven’t seen anything saying he is in. Feel free to update with real information if you have it.
Might hear something today since it’s the last day to enroll. 3 late enrollees just got announced today including one of the transfers so maybe the same with him

Advertisement
Advertisement
I love Smith as a prospect but no way he can play cornerback lol. I would love to see him play linebacker at some point.
He’s perfect for Jaquan’s role as an in the box safety but may be able to do a bit more as he’s a much better athlete imo Than Jaquan Johnson

Advertisement
Back