Who is enrolling early?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Anyone know if Jahair Jones and Charles Perry have reported yet?

I swear if after all this **** the university finds a way to **** these guys up like Powell last year...I mean honestly I guess I'd just chuckle because OF COURSE they would do that.

I swear if after all this **** the university finds a way to **** these guys up like Powell last year...I mean honestly I guess I'd just chuckle because OF COURSE they would do that.

Perry is supposedly enrolling today. No idea on Jones.

Advertisement

Guess Perry ISN'T reporting today.... This makes me nervous.

Don't have a sub to read this:

https://miami.rivals.com/barrier_noentry.asp?sid=903&script=/content.asp&cid=1724265

Guess Perry ISN'T reporting today.... This makes me nervous.

Don't have a sub to read this:

https://miami.rivals.com/barrier_noentry.asp?sid=903&script=/content.asp&cid=1724265

Perry is not erolling early anymore and is coming in May. he said not to worry on his twitter, he will be a Cane. he is not taking any visit as of now. Jones is supposed to come on the 20th or something like that.

Advertisement
Canes Warning @CanesWarningFS · Jan 9

Charles Perry will still be an EE, just had his enrollment date pushed back a week or two from this Monday

Advertisement
Back