Who Is Coming Out To Camp Paradise

Advertisement
Enjoy, this probably will be an annual eventfor your family!!

7Z7dXd.gif

Advertisement
Hoping you'll post some updates and highlights from your experience at the camp [MENTION=10044]UknowWhat[/MENTION]

(Hint, hint)

Advertisement
Had a great time at the at Camp Paradise... I apologize for not having very much camp coverage...did more time socializing... Got a chance to see Pete The Great at work... smart young dude walking hand in hand with sucess...got a chance to see my man Geo again and had the great oppurtunity to meet DMoney and his
Dad... a wealth of knowledge.. DMoney i will be reaching out to you from time to time... as far as the kids go. Spent alot of the time watching Josh Jobe... i was impressed with his size..speed and agressiveness...it was this one receiver can't remember the kids name. He was number 7...but he proved to be a handful for Jobe...they were going at it...I watched the youngens from Oakleaf... they are both impressive saw Jalen going up against who i thought was one of the better DE...and beat him pretty good.. just a 15 year old Soph... He and Chantz both will be 5 Stars before its all over.. Over all the camp was impressive... Friday night my wife and I went to Friday Night Lights at the Swamp.... and we both felt that camp lacked luster from the level of competion to the way the camp was run...then coming to Camp Paradise the next day ... their is no comparison... speaking of the camp I really enjoyed watching Ed Reed working... that dude's calling is coaching... Got a chance to thank Beason personally for the time he takes with Shaq role modelling.. coaching and mentioning...his reply was basically he is just polishing something that is already there...he also said how impressed he was with Shaq's attitude and passion to be better.. he said that make Shaq a pleasure to work with... Luis had a great time hanging like always... will be back in a couple of week Tailgate Rehersal for CaneFest

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Had a great time at the at Camp Paradise... I apologize for not having very much camp coverage...did more time socializing... Got a chance to see Pete The Great at work... smart young dude walking hand in hand with sucess...got a chance to see my man Geo again and had the great oppurtunity to meet DMoney and his
Dad... a wealth of knowledge.. DMoney i will be reaching out to you from time to time... as far as the kids go. Spent alot of the time watching Josh Jobe... i was impressed with his size..speed and agressiveness...it was this one receiver can't remember the kids name. He was number 7...but he proved to be a handful for Jobe...they were going at it...I watched the youngens from Oakleaf... they are both impressive saw Jalen going up against who i thought was one of the better DE...and beat him pretty good.. just a 15 year old Soph... He and Chantz both will be 5 Stars before its all over.. Over all the camp was impressive... Friday night my wife and I went to Friday Night Lights at the Swamp.... and we both felt that camp lacked luster from the level of competion to the way the camp was run...then coming to Camp Paradise the next day ... their is no comparison... speaking of the camp I really enjoyed watching Ed Reed working... that dude's calling is coaching... Got a chance to thank Beason personally for the time he takes with Shaq role modelling.. coaching and mentioning...his reply was basically he is just polishing something that is already there...he also said how impressed he was with Shaq's attitude and passion to be better.. he said that make Shaq a pleasure to work with... Luis had a great time hanging like always... will be back in a couple of week Tailgate Rehersal for CaneFest

The receiver you are talking about is dee Wiggins who is a Miami commit in the storm 18 class. I agree he's a beast and very underrated. High ceiling player

Advertisement

So FNL was a bust huh...Why am I not surprised... Thanks for the 411 Sir

Yes please.

Ed Reed should be on Miami staff if that is something he would like to do. Hopefully in the future that will happen.

Advertisement
Thanks for sharing. Real cool to get your insider perspective. Man, your son is a real impressive young man...Kudos

Advertisement
Back