Who is are top 5 Recruits?

Advertisement
Nesta
Lingard
Williams
Jordan
Pope

Honestly, you can make an argument for darn near every single guy we landed.

Advertisement
I just cant agree with any top 5 that doesnt have Jordan in it. He is a complete game changer and the best in the countey at his position

Scaife
Nesta
Gil
Hall
Lingard/Jordan

This class is sick, and if they all signed today, it wouldn't be that bad. The early signing period took the excitement away. In the end we lost out on 2 stud DB's, it happens. Failure for sure, but overall, this class has studs at every position.

Advertisement
Scaife
Nesta
Gil
Hall
Lingard/Jordan

This class is sick, and if they all signed today, it wouldn't be that bad. The early signing period took the excitement away. In the end we lost out on 2 stud DB's, it happens. Failure for sure, but overall, this class has studs at every position.

Exactly. We got very talented players across the board, and we fought for elite talent. Stinks we didn't get it all, but we never will. My only suggestion moving forward would be to target more guys AWAY from the south Florida divas that won't play these games and leave you hanging. Guys like Jordan, Mallory, Williams. Yeah, I know there is a ton of talent down here, but some of it is just a waste of time.

1. Nesta
2. Lingard
3. Hall
4. Hightower
5. Pope/Jordan

And in the future I think Greg Rousseau will be really good
This is a really tough thing to do also I think this class is sick. Offensively elite defensively solid(could’ve been better)

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back