who is #51 on offense

Hurricane4lyfe

recruit
he almost got Perry killed on that play against Virginia tech.. it was a play action from under center.. the defender flew by #51 then perry good thinking takes off running smh. wtf??? it's posted on canescorner IG story ish crazy o-line that bad

Advertisement
Advertisement
i mean literally after the defender beat him he turned around and blocked his own player smfh amateur hour at it's finest i guess??
🤷🏾‍♂️ **** happens In football when your fatigued and get beat..just hope the doesn’t happen more often then not lol..imagine picking up a fumble and taking it back the wrong way for 6 and being a HOF caliber

Advertisement
Romberg said it was Clark's fault. Scaife was expecting help.

This is the biggest issue , and ironically it’s tge most important part of ol, communication. That’s why keeping an ol group together is important. Just like a starting five in basketball.

This is just as big of a problem as the one on one misses.

25 sacks given up five games into the season. Art Kehoe was fired after his OL unit surrendered 36 sacks in a season. I think we're safe to say Barry will be gone as his OL will surpass that number in the next 3-4 weeks!

he got beat. Not Clark's fault at all. Clark would of been their to SAVE Him, after he got beat. But i think Scaife is in the concussion protocol this week after that spin move..he was dizzy like 3 plays after that lol

It was a 7 man slide protection. Clark looked to be responsible for the B gap and was nowhere to be found. You can fault Scaife for whiffing but it doesn't look like it was his guy to block.

Advertisement
25 sacks given up five games into the season. Art Kehoe was fired after his OL unit surrendered 36 sacks in a season. I think we're safe to say Barry will be gone as his OL will surpass that number in the next 3-4 weeks!
Maybe. But then again we've seen coaches fail miserably and keep their jobs before.

Advertisement
he got beat. Not Clark's fault at all. Clark would of been their to SAVE Him, after he got beat. But i think Scaife is in the concussion protocol this week after that spin move..he was dizzy like 3 plays after that lol

you gonna argue with a rimington award winner?

Advertisement
Back