CFB Who had the link to the Lane Kiffin "brown lake" interview...

Cryptical Envelopment

What a long strange trip it's been
Banned
Where he basically roasts the entire poverty state of Mississippi?

Thanks in advance!

Mods, please humor me for a few, I'll delete once I copy it.

Advertisement
Can’t say I’ve ever listened to a lane kiffin interview before. Man that was terrible. The guy did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to market the program he is a head coach of. **** if anything he disrespected it. Far more monotone than I expected too. Zero personality. I get it, that fit isn’t as important as many believe… but having that guy at miami (based on that interview) would have been incredibly odd. Maybe being in south Florida livens him up a bit but not sure how much more

Can’t say I’ve ever listened to a lane kiffin interview before. Man that was terrible. The guy did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to market the program he is a head coach of. **** if anything he disrespected it. Far more monotone than I expected too. Zero personality. I get it, that fit isn’t as important as many believe… but having that guy at miami (based on that interview) would have been incredibly odd. Maybe being in south Florida livens him up a bit but not sure how much more
He cant wait to get out of that **** hole

He cant wait to get out of that **** hole
Be honest if I was ole miss higher up I would be pretty disgusted with that interview by him as the biggest spokesperson of ole miss. It’s a **** hole no doubt… especially compared to south Florida paradise… but he gets paid millions to be the biggest ambassador of ole miss one can be

Advertisement
His social media presence gives the impression that he is charismatic, but when you hear him speak in person, he is about very bland and dull. Lane doesn’t have the personality to lead a program for the long term. He did well at USC early on because Carroll left him with a lot of talent, but once there was major turbulence he checked out and seemed disinterested on the sideline.

Last edited:
His social media presence gives the impression that he is charismatic, but when you hear him speak in person, he is about very bland and dull. Lane doesn’t have the personality to lead a program for the long term.
I disagree, he has a personality but that same personality is why he cant lead lead a program long term. He will get into trouble wherever he goes, at least at Ole Miss he is limited in the trouble he can get into. That said, dude is a great offensive mind.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back