who got WR smith

Advertisement
This is unbelievable. Alabaga couldn't get the ball to Ridley last year and now they sign a bunch of 5 star WRs.

Advertisement
He won't become anything there, why would any receiver go to a run heavy team, with a run first QB, who can't accurately throw the football, and will be buried behind the other 14 5 star receivers trying to get the other 7 catchable passes per game??

I think that shows that losing 4 games in a row in october is not the way to convince players that Miami is getting it done nowadays. We gotta start winning and play at least for the ACC Championship. The rich get richer what can you say.

Advertisement
This is unbelievable. Alabaga couldn't get the ball to Ridley last year and now they sign a bunch of 5 star WRs.

I think it's more revealing that he didn't go to FSU -- a national power with a need. Bama opened the bank.

Nothing that occurred today was a surprise. All the **** crying over Edwards and Henderson was pathetic. Everyone talking about Florida sinking blah blah, did u see them get to conference champ game two yrs running? Did u see us lose 4 straight ? Have u seen Bama winning more than all others past several yrs. Common sense folks, bags or no bags. Winning is the only thing that will change how this day plays out . If we play for conference next yr or win it, then most likely we haul in a top 10 class. We did as well as I would expect realisticly. I'm glad this **** is over so we can move on and start figuring out who next QB WILL BE

Advertisement
Alabama will essentially get you they want until their dynasty end as all do. Once Satan retire and they are dominant someone else will pick up the slack. Need to win and win and win and rebuild our reputation and we will start to win back some of the battles lost

This will continue until the NCAA does something and we know the odds of that happening are slim to none. College football has changed and it's about money period. UM will never be able to compete in the bag game.

Advertisement
Look for him to transfer in a year or two.....He is way too small to block in that offense.

Advertisement
Back