Who gets an OC first UM or Auburn

Swampcity

All American
I have yet to get wobbly legs regarding our DC / OC positions. But it is just coming across the wire that Auburn OC just reneged on his position.

So, I posed the question… who gets they’re OC first - us or Auburn?

Advertisement
Advertisement
As it's been said, Manny was the off-season King. During the season was a different story.
Mario has been pretty weak in the off-season other than a few recruits (still have NSD left). So hopefully the opposite will be true during the season.

But yeah Auburn no doubt lol.

Advertisement
As it's been said, Manny was the off-season King. During the season was a different story.
Mario has been pretty weak in the off-season other than a few recruits (still have NSD left). So hopefully the opposite will be true during the season.

But yeah Auburn no doubt lol.
Say it ain’t so

Rumors going around that Mario is open to starting the season with 3 coaches if he needs to. Has hired 3rd party companies to do background checks on potential coaches' ancestors to ensure the right fit.
As T2Y would say … “That’s tough … that’s tough”

Ooooo boy. Another coordinator poll. I guess somebody will play with you. Is it possible to just let the process run. Absolutely nothing is going to push the choice.

Advertisement
Seems like Bryan Harsin is having a worse month than Mario. Mario lost 2 coaches but Harsin lost 2 coordinators. Promoting from within is the easy way out and may not pay dividends in the end.

Seems like Bryan Harsin is having a worse month than Mario. Mario lost 2 coaches but Harsin lost 2 coordinators. Promoting from within is the easy way out and may not pay dividends in the end.
people on here would love that because it's quick lmao

Advertisement
I have yet to get wobbly legs regarding our DC / OC positions. But it is just coming across the wire that Auburn OC just reneged on his position.

So, I posed the question… who gets they’re OC first - us or Auburn?
Auburn has been beating us down all off-season I'm sure they got this W also

Advertisement
Back