Who else is going to BC for the game?

VinnDogg

Senior
Having a big beach bash on Cape Cod the day before the game. My uncle has a huge house up there and while he is Italy, the house is mine for the weekend. Still putting together all the details.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm flying in from San Diego. Pretty excited for the game. Hoping they put out a Morris jersey soon.

Advertisement
I'll be there. What's everyone thinking in terms of tailgating? As of now I'm planning on renting a car for the day of the game BC I've heard the trip on the T is a pain. Anybody have thoughts on that?

Advertisement
I'll be there. What's everyone thinking in terms of tailgating? As of now I'm planning on renting a car for the day of the game BC I've heard the trip on the T is a pain. Anybody have thoughts on that?

I hear tailgating is an issue because there is no where on campus so im still trying to figure it out

I hear tailgating is an issue because there is no where on campus so im still trying to figure it out

Thought there was a multi-level parking garage at stadium?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back