Who else is getting emails from Hurricane Club?

Advertisement
I've responded to every email with a "you'll get zero until..." and I've returned every letter from UM asking for money with a similar response. I love writing ZERO in the donation amount, even if they get it, laugh, and throw it away, it still makes me feel a little better.

They've been smart enough not to contact me about any of it. I didn't even get the student call in December asking for more money. Smart move.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I get **** a couple times a week from them.

Baghdad Blake is too busy fund-raising to give a **** about the actual team on the field.

I told them the only way I donate is if Blake sends me a pic of him and his wife in the frog stance. Or fire Al

Our daughter was getting care from U Health. They sent us mail asking why we moved her to another provider. They had trouble understanding my reply and made the mistake of calling for explanation. Seems they mistaking thought they should not be punished as Donna's favorite child. Not one more cent of my will go to that scum of an administration. My entire family, at least those who ever want any $$$ from me, have changed to Holy Cross Medical for our health care. ***** the whole place.

Advertisement
They better not call me or send me any pleas for money. Have already planned my response: No more money goes to the worst run university and the worst run athletic department in the country. Not now. Not ever. Ashamed I have a degree from that laughingstock of a school.

Our daughter was getting care from U Health. They sent us mail asking why we moved her to another provider. They had trouble understanding my reply and made the mistake of calling for explanation. Seems they mistaking thought they should not be punished as Donna's favorite child. Not one more cent of my will go to that scum of an administration. My entire family, at least those who ever want any $$$ from me, have changed to Holy Cross Medical for our health care. ***** the whole place.

You're a ******* superhero. You should have a cape.

Advertisement

You're a ****ing superhero. You should have a cape.

I'm crushed. Posted only to get your approval. I will now have to evaluate my entire existence.

I'll send them a reply in January (when I usually send my donation) and tell them what needs to be changed before I donate again.

Advertisement
Back