Who else had tickets this Sat? (venting therapeutic thread)

I bought ark state season tix 9 months agojust for this one game. also booked airbnb which they wont refund since policy was "strict". Live in Fort Worth. was gonna drive in with my wife the 7 hours. was super stoked about this.

went to the FSU Miami game last year and that hurricane brushed South Fla and that game was not even cancelled...WHAT THE FFF. but this in arkansas is cancelled

I still think it was way too early. I think its gonna end up going east of south fla...the front keeps pushing it right.

maybe they'll uncancel the cancelled game, lol sucks so bad

Same here.......I bought 3 season tickets just for this one game. In all, I had over $600 invested in this weekend so far. Was gonna drive up from west TN.
I totally understand the reasoning......it's just tough for those of us who don't get this chance that often. Just a tough break but I'll be back praying for the safety of those living in Florida.

I feel bad for you as I just spent $5k to get my family out of this **** storm and am sitting in Toronto wondering if I will have a home when I return. You're a jack off and I hope you never make another game again,

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back