Who else had tickets this Sat? (venting therapeutic thread)

Sofla native

Recruit
I bought ark state season tix 9 months agojust for this one game. also booked airbnb which they wont refund since policy was "strict". Live in Fort Worth. was gonna drive in with my wife the 7 hours. was super stoked about this.

went to the FSU Miami game last year and that hurricane brushed South Fla and that game was not even cancelled...WHAT THE FFF. but this in arkansas is cancelled

I still think it was way too early. I think its gonna end up going east of south fla...the front keeps pushing it right.

maybe they'll uncancel the cancelled game, lol sucks so bad

Advertisement
That hurricane last year was nowhere near as strong as this one. The eye wall right now will be East of South Florida, but it's still going to hit a good portion.

**** you and your big plans. My house is about to be blown off its foundation.

/**** sucks

Advertisement
I bought ark state season tix 9 months agojust for this one game. also booked airbnb which they wont refund since policy was "strict". Live in Fort Worth. was gonna drive in with my wife the 7 hours. was super stoked about this.

went to the FSU Miami game last year and that hurricane brushed South Fla and that game was not even cancelled...WHAT THE FFF. but this in arkansas is cancelled

I still think it was way too early. I think its gonna end up going east of south fla...the front keeps pushing it right.

Same here.......I bought 3 season tickets just for this one game. In all, I had over $600 invested in this weekend so far. Was gonna drive up from west TN.
I totally understand the reasoning......it's just tough for those of us who don't get this chance that often. Just a tough break but I'll be back praying for the safety of those living in Florida.

Advertisement

/**** sucks

fck you an your stupid *** house. stop being dramatic.

Hurricane about to hit people houses and you say "stop being dramatic" easy for somebody not in danger to say

you don't die from hurricanes unless you are a moron. lived in south florida for andrew and was fine. don't go swimming in the **** ocean and running outside, and you're good

U proved in your own post you're full of ****. LOL

/**** sucks

fck you an your stupid *** house. stop being dramatic.

Hurricane about to hit people houses and you say "stop being dramatic" easy for somebody not in danger to say

you don't die from hurricanes unless you are a moron. lived in south florida for andrew and was fine. don't go swimming in the **** ocean and running outside, and you're good

You realize it's not the death part that's the problem. Is the property damage. Cat 3's and up can cause some heavy damage to your home, your car, and any other property you might hold dear. That's the major concern for most Floridians.

But hey if you don't mind the potential prospect of a tree falling on your house or being rammed through your window, which destroys all of your possessions inside just let me know. I'll bring a wrecking ball by your house sometime.

Advertisement

Sounds like a personal problem.

Same here. I bought two tickets... row 3 at the 50... made hotel reservations and bought a bunch of booze for the tailgate.

The booze won't go to waste.

Same here.......I bought 3 season tickets just for this one game. In all, I had over $600 invested in this weekend so far. Was gonna drive up from west TN.
I totally understand the reasoning......it's just tough for those of us who don't get this chance that often. Just a tough break but I'll be back praying for the safety of those living in Florida.

Thanks for the prayers brother. Sorry you missed a chance to watch the Canes play -- hoping there's another opportunity for you soon. Go Canes

Advertisement
my apologies about my previous comments on this thread. i was drinking and it was very insensitive and dumb. I was still mad about the game cancellation and not thinking. Be safe everyone. it is just a stupid game at the end of the day.

my apologies about my previous comments on this thread. i was drinking and it was very insensitive and dumb. I was still mad about the game cancellation and not thinking. Be safe everyone. it is just a stupid game at the end of the day.

Wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did someone just admit that they may have made a mistake & then apologize?!?!?!?!?!?!?

HOLY ****, NOW I'M REALLY AFRAID THAT THIS STORM MAY BE THE BEGINNING OF THE END. LOL

Wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did someone just admit that they may have made a mistake & then apologize?!?!?!?!?!?!?

HOLY ****, NOW I'M REALLY AFRAID THAT THIS STORM MAY BE THE BEGINNING OF THE END. LOL

The end times are upon us.

Lol

The only thing worse than an overreaction is the knee jerk reaction to the overreaction.

Been an entertaining couple of days for the board, but really hope ya'll are safe down in Miami. God Bless mane.

Advertisement
Back