who do you want to leave after spring

Personally think isiah thomas is on his 5 knee already, the only reason i think he is a cane is because hes from the same place addae is from, not sure if freshman can bounce after spring but i would like to add a studd at db and get him off tbh
Personally, I wouldn’t have brought in Thomas and I was pretty open about it. But, if Mario wants to give him a shot post injuries to compete, then fine. Let’s see how he stacks up.

Curious who your other names are.

Advertisement
stop being so sensitive, its not to be disrespectful but its going to happen. can re word it so you all dont get you're feelings hurt..

who needs to step up this spring?

About 15 hours after the QP, you started a thread to post the following emotional rant about a revamped throwback logo, jerseys, and painted grass...

They spend time ruining the vintage sebastian logo. making enhancements that are terrible rather then changing our boring old *** Manny diaz Jerseys

Dam it man... can they do anything right... Still missing the helmet logo in the endzones... and for the softies out there, yes hardrock can handle it if they wanted to do it.

What happened to you in those 14.5 hours?

Advertisement
... exactly.

How about people just STFU and let these coaches rebuild this program.

Miami has had money and has been financially trying to get UM football back on track for 26 months now.

Just landed a great class and reeled in Cam Ward. More portal kids coming, more dead weight moving on as year three is on the horizon.

Sark was 13-12 at Texas after two years before the Playoffs and 12-2 last year.

Norvell was 8-13 in Tallahassee after two seasons, before going 23-4 the next two years.

Fisch was 6-18 at Arizona before 10-3 last year got him out of Tucson and taking over Washington.

Let's see where Mario and Miami land by the final weekend of November 2024.
I love how you sunshine pumpers only ever quote records for the few guys that succeed, while ignoring the overwhelming amount of guys that didn’t. You know who is never mentioned by other schools sunshine pumpers doing the same thing, Mario.
Ill Be Back Jim Carrey GIF

Every class has its controversy But it's clear Mario and his staff believe in their evals. They definitely did not need to take Judd or Minaya or Russell. They took them because they believe they are going to make the roster and team better. We'll know soon enough whether they're like Anez Cooper or not.

I would also note that even a lot of Butch's takes didn't work out. Everyone after him had more bad evals than good. Coker pulled in 4 and 5 stars that played like 2 stars, Golden pulled in 2 stars that played like 2 stars. Richt & Manny had the worst OL recruiting in memory. Maybe you've guessed the ones who should "bounce", maybe you haven't.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!
Hilarious because it's witty and moreso, because it's true!!!

Also, thanks for mentioning Richt's recruiting. There seems to be a protective bubble around him because "he's one of us," but the reality is that aside from a lucky run in 2017, his time here wasn't much different than any of his predecessors post 2002. His W/L % was decent, but he left the cupboards bare and Manny threw out any remaining canned goods once Richt left.

Advertisement
I don't think the following players are going to contribute in 2024 based on previous seasons:

WR Michael Redding
OL Chris Washington
OL Jonathan Denis
OL Logan Sagapolu
DL Anthony Campbell
DB Brian Balom

Perhaps they'll step up in the spring but I'm not optimistic.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!
Hilarious because it's witty and moreso, because it's true!!!

Also, thanks for mentioning Richt's recruiting. There seems to be a protective bubble around him because "he's one of us," but the reality is that aside from a lucky run in 2017, his time here wasn't much different than any of his predecessors post 2002. His W/L % was decent, but he left the cupboards bare and Manny threw out any remaining canned goods once Richt left.
On paper he left Manny with a better roster than Golden left him.

In reality, aside from serious depth issues Al Golden left Richt a significantly better roster going into 2016 than what Richt gave Manny in 2019.

Advertisement
The new guy, Jim, leaves the cap off the half and half in the fridge. That irks me. I also saw him eat one of the Munchkins that Judy brought in with a fork and then put the fork back in the box. I'm hoping he doesn't make it past his 90 days, but if he does, after spring works as well.

About 15 hours after the QP, you started a thread to post the following emotional rant about a revamped throwback logo, jerseys, and painted grass...

What happened to you in those 14.5 hours?
Angry Translator post:

TF YOU POSTING AND TF WRONG WITH YOU?

If its the good ****, pass it this way though

Last edited:
On paper he left Manny with a better roster than Golden left him.

In reality, aside from serious depth issues Al Golden left Richt a significantly better roster going into 2016 than what Richt gave Manny in 2019.
Ok, fair points I suppose although they don't play on paper. I wish they did. This feels a little like comparing whose turds smell worse.

Advertisement
David Lake is certainly hinting that Damari Brown could bounce after spring on the latest ITU podcast.

He twice mentioned he's on the roster "for now" and one or two other times mentioned to "keep an eye on that one".

Advertisement
Back