Who do you take thread ?

24/7canes

Recruit
So theres a bunch of us who follow recruiting. Like were die hards. We look for every nugget. Now I'll say Im not personally a die hard but I do keep up pretty good.

Heres my question to you guys that are in this to win it. We know we are recuiting player X Y and Z. Im not trying to ask Cribby and Geo and the crew who we going after. But I got to say after watching tonights game there are Cleary players that just pop off the board that we just dont know about. Well maybe some of you south Florida dudes know and you just kind of let us figure it out as we go. But **** the talent that just flys around on that field tonight is crazy. #20 who's a sophomore , chitttttttt Central probably wins if they feed him and leave #12 the qb in the game. #20 was a big time problem and they just didn't know how to use him. # 3 sterling he 100% is a dam dog. #1 whose an FSU commit is a dam take all dam day long. like dont over think that ****. That Cat is the goods. he comes from a fckig proven program that wins titles and hes a fcking beast. 2 way player that lines up head to head against 2 5 star wr. yeah hes a 3 star. fck that. You really got to think about things like this . We got 3 star kids and we give the staff a hard time. But you tell me if we got that kid whois a 3 star would yall be mad. I all ready know the answer. it's a hard fck no. yall know that kids a dog. Let's let the coaches do their thing. And for fck sake can we get this kid to flip . hes a dam dog of dogs. ohhh yeah that #3 gets his *** on board early. he a **** talker play maker. I like him a lot. Ahhhh **** the kid Grey as well. He looks pretty nice as a dam jr wr.

Advertisement
It’s tough because you all ready have so many commits and the class can only be so big. This particular kid all ready committed to FSU. And we all ready know he is tight with his 12u ravens buddies.

I’ll take paragraphs for $800 Alec

daily double GIF by Jeopardy!

Advertisement
Back