Who do you hate more?

Advertisement
Probably Clemson for blowing us out and cutting up a construction paper turnover chain.

Low-carb diets. Michael Moore. The Republican National Convention. Kabbalah and all Kabbalah-related products. Hi-def TV, the Bush daughters, wireless hot spots, 'The O.C.', the U.N., recycling, getting Punk'd, Danny Gans, the Latin Grammys, the real Grammys. Jeff, that Wiggle who sleeps too darn much! The Yankees payroll, all the red states, all the blue states, every hybrid car, every talk show host! Everything on the planet, everything in the solar system, everything everything everything everything everything everything - eve - everything that exists - past, present and future, in all discovered and undiscovered dimensions.

Oh! And Hugh Jackman.
Ladies and gentleman we have Clint Eastwood as a poster!!

EDIT: But for some strange reason i agree with everything you just wrote

Advertisement
Anyone who doesn't pick the SEC team hasn't been paying attention for a long time.

Clemson ruined our season in 2004, 2009, 2015, 2017, 2020.

No great reason to hate UGA other than the cheating they get away with.

Advertisement
Ohio State (I’m from Ohio and I can’t stand them)
FSU
Bama
Florida
Notre Dame

While I want to see us replace Clemson at the top, they are our only representative of the ACC so if someone that isn’t us is going to win it all, I’d rather it be them.

I live in Georgia currently, and haven’t met any ignorant Georgia fans so far (but I know they exist) so I don’t have any bad blood against them. Especially since they fizzle out every year

Advertisement
Advertisement
Actually being a Cane fan in Oklahoma since 1983 I have a deep hatred for the Sooners. I enjoyed watching Nebraska beat them back in the day so The Huskers get a pass in my book.

UGA hasn’t done anything of substance to warrant hate. (always a bridesmaid) Clemson ridded us of Al Golden & brings the only credibility the ACC has had in decades.

I’ll save my hate for dieting & menstrual cycles. 🚫🍆
Is this the CIS account for Susan Miller Degnan? That's so cool. She actually seems much cooler here then at the interviews.

Advertisement
Back