Who do we blame for parking disaster

Advertisement
Sharon Osbourne Singing GIF by YUNGBLUD

Advertisement
Maybe DRVPNK because they've never had so many people for an event before, but South Florida people are last minute so it wouldn't have mattered.
We were early
They had roads on the south side of the stadium leading into the stadium closed and detoured traffic all the way around. Took 40 minutes to park

We got there at 11:58 south entrance to the stadium was jammed up, we used cypress & 12 ave parked in 5mins.

Still streams of people walking in.

I can tell you for a fact Inter Miami 100% outsource their parking staff.

I gave up my 3 season tickets after last year. Borderline criminal organization.
I love soccer and was about to commit. But then though better because it’s a haul for me from SW Miami. It was a mess today.

Advertisement
And you guys think parking would be any better with more cars at Tropical Park? Good luck with that…
It was my first thought as I waited in line to park and I was early because I going into uncharted territory as it was my first time there since it was built.

Came in from West Broward through McNabb, made a right on 10th no problem. I don’t know where everybody else was coming from that was complaining I literally had no problem going into the yellow lot

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah parking was a DISASTER but thanks to the city of Ft Lauderdale for not having the tow truck companies in full tilt because god knows they could have made a killing. We parked at City College and Uber’d over. I prayed my car would still be there when I got back. Prayer answered. Lol.

Advertisement
Back