Who could we hire to get Justin Fields?

Advertisement
ok Maybe I should have elaborated a little more. I know we all have a coach in mind that we would like at the you that has a proven resume that would be great here. Which one would bring in Fields or a good QB transfer that would impact the team immediately. It’s not like we got Joe Montana in our QB room.

Advertisement
Just wondering who we can hire to bring him in?

Young man, the decision Miami is facing for next HC and staff will have significant ramifications flr years.

This is much larger than one player or even one HC for that matter.

This is about expectation of restoring Miami as a consistent and competitive winner on the national stage.

Young man, the decision Miami is facing for next HC and staff will have significant ramifications flr years.

This is much larger than one player or even one HC for that matter.

This is about expectation of restoring Miami as a consistent and competitive winner on the national stage.
I haven’t been call young in along time, thank you. I really hope Miami hires someone that will truly make an historical impact but I have been a fan far too long to know that is wishful thinking. We have a hard time keeping a coach for five years.

Advertisement
I haven’t been call young in along time, thank you. I really hope Miami hires someone that will truly make an historical impact but I have been a fan far too long to know that is wishful thinking. We have a hard time keeping a coach for five years.

Old man then.

We both feel better!

Babers pounded dungey to death **** no if I’m fields. Kiffin yes leach yes butch idk

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back