Who commits next?

What exactly is wrong with his take? We did have 2 questionable commits this week with eaford(lack of film but he’s talented) and the linebacker from today in 2021.

The class can’t be filled with a bunch of “projects” that’s just not how you recruit if you want to be at the top of college football. It’s got to be a fine balance, taking a few projects is fine but it can’t be more than a handful.

As Banda described in this article they don’t care about rankings. However that’s a bit short sighted imo as the rankings system has gotten significantly better. The top teams competing for championships or at a high level mostly have the rosters with top rated talent recently

Don’t even bother trying to explain yourself. These are the same guys that defended Al Golden recruiting the likes of Larry Hope

Advertisement
Don’t even bother trying to explain yourself. These are the same guys that defended Al Golden recruiting the likes of Larry Hope

If it dosen’t work out, he can be processed out. Is that a very hard concept for you and brock to understand?

If it dosen’t work out, he can be processed out. Is that a very hard concept for you and brock to understand?

Yeah I’m normally with brock but i feel like you guys are tripping... 21 class is a joke at this moment so idk why you guess get so worked up about kids 2 years out. Especially the ones you don’t know about. They have 2 years to prove themselves. Give it time i doubt we finish with the #1 crootin class of 21.... so much football to be played out. Nothing wrong with taking a couple of prospects per class.

OL is a total crap shoot to evaluate, so I’m not worried about a low ranking there. Seems like we’ve had just as many highly ranked OL players bust as we’ve had low rated kids bust.

What I really like is that we are actually recruiting Tackles now. I honestly can’t remember the last kid prior to Zion Nelson that we recruited that actually looked like a Tackle. Probably Flowers.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back