Who cares what Ferman the *** says

The Real Kirk Lazarus

Say hello to the bad guy
why do some of you guys even put stock into what that joke says? If you really believe what that jamoke says then it tells me you are some of the most gullible people out there. even when i had a membership to canesport i couldnt stand his ***. he constantly makes **** up and only cares about selling subscriptions. he has zero... repeat ZERO sources and ZERO inside knowledge of what will happen on nsd.

In summary quit coming over here after reading something that that child molestor look alike says and ask about it. 99.9999999% of the time it aint true so who cares what he says. We have the best guys covering the canes right here in pete and cam and dmoney and the rest of the crew so just listen to what they say and ignore the other wannabe sites.

Last edited:
Advertisement
why do some of you guys even put stock into what that joke says? If you really believe what that jamoke says then it tells me you are some of the most gullible people out there. even when i had a membership to canesport i couldnt stand his ***. he constantly makes **** up and only cares about selling subscriptions. he has zero... repeat ZERO sources and ZERO inside knowledge of what will happen on nsd.

In summary quit coming over here after reading something that that child molestor look alike says and ask about it. 99.9999999% of the time it aint true so who cares what he says. We have the best guys covering the canes right here in pete and cam and dmoney and the rest of the crew so just listen to what they say and ignore the other wannabe sites.

It's not hard to figure it out. UM has cooled on Kirk for whatever reason - you can't deny that. The grades thing has been rumored for a while now. I'm afraid Ferman is in the ballpark on this one.

Sorry.

Advertisement
its not just ferman now...check twitter...herald reporting it and reports r Ice harris is ****ed off at UM coaches

Advertisement

It's not hard to figure it out. UM has cooled on Kirk for whatever reason - you can't deny that. The grades thing has been rumored for a while now. I'm afraid Ferman is in the ballpark on this one.

Sorry.

Sorry to disagree with you but pete seems to hear otherwise and were still recruiting him as hard as ever.. no disrespect intended just put more into what pete has been hearing.. i dont think they are cooling on him at all or i think you would see the staff in pursuit of another offensive lineman, which has not been the case

its not just ferman now...check twitter...herald reporting it and reports r Ice harris is ****ed off at UM coaches
that may be the case.. but if he doesnt have the academic capability to get into miami what makes you think hed be able to last 4-5 years? i love how kids try to put blame on everybody else and never take the responsibility for how they screwed up with their grades. maybe he should have taken school a little more serious his first couple years in high school

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back