Who can we bring in as OC?

JennStrawley’sBabyDaddy

Junior
Premium
We all know CMR isn't going anywhere. Not only because of the extension, but he just coughed up $1M for the indoor practice facility. He deserves a little more time. That said, he needs to relinquish play calling. It's what needs to happen to stop the bleeding. We need a good, young offensive mind that's hungry and is an ace recruiter. That might be a lot to ask for, but do we have any idea who the next OC might be? Sorry if this has already been talked about.

Advertisement
Most knowledgeable folks on here think of it does happen it’ll be a former yes man he’s worked with

Advertisement
We all know CMR isn't going anywhere. Not only because of the extension, but he just coughed up $1M for the indoor practice facility. He deserves a little more time. That said, he needs to relinquish play calling. It's what needs to happen to stop the bleeding. We need a good, young offensive mind that's hungry and is an ace recruiter. That might be a lot to ask for, but do we have any idea who the next OC might be? Sorry if this has already been talked about.
Just because he got an underserved extension and got a tax credit, I mean "donated" doesn't equate to him deserving more time.

Advertisement
1541537523367.jpeg

Advertisement
how about Alabama QB coach Peetz ? Briles way to ez + Preacher man seems incredibly stubborn on this issue.
can you imagine chatter on recruiting trail CMR good man, but game has passed him by......

Advertisement
Yost from Utah State. Has done wonders with lesser talent and runs an innovative offense. Plus we could get him for @$450,000-500,000/yr and coupled with Manny at the DC position would instantly create the balance we desperately need offensively to defensively. That could get us a potential Top20-25 offense to go with a Top 10 defense. Then Miami could finally talk about being “back” in the upper echelons of college football. If we picked up Yost I could see our recruiting vaulting as well especially on the offensive line and at the skill positions. But, it probably makes too much sense so Pastor Richt won’t do it. Or probably also doesn’t even know that Yost exists or coaches offenses for the Aggies.

I would go after Matt Canada first but I would also try going after Graham Harrell. He is the OC at North Texas . He is up and coming and also came up through the Mike Leach tree from player to coach. Understands that offense and if you look at the stats North Texas is putting up.

I can see Richt hiring Sarkisian or Jim Bob Cooter after they get fired. THe funny thing is they would still be upgrades over his trash.

Rich isn't going to bring in anyone bigger than him or maybe even on his level in his eyes. You urban Meyer with Greg schianoi on his staff. saban had kiffin and others. m.r. won't do that. And **** .....most any coach with any since Polly won't come here cause m.r. wants a yes man....a ****** head bobber basically.

Advertisement
Back