Who are you excited to see in tomorrow's spring game?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Wiggins and Pope- can they catch the ball (not trying to be funny but if they either have a drop...)

Flagg- does he look like a significant upgrade over Jennings (I'm guessing yes)

Avantae- he needs to put himself in a legitimate spot to take Hall's starting spot during summer camp

DL- what's it look like without JP and Roche

QB- Can TVD and Garcia run the offense efficiently and make smart/safe throws, looking for high completion percentages

Avantae and Kinchens how they look in the back versus Bubba and Gurvan. The DL and Jesse’s impacts on Harvey, the Williams, Roberts plus the DT’s (will they get push and dominate). The OL, can they actually generate some push on the. Line and create lanes for the RB’s. TVD vs Garcia - which takes what the defense gives them but also pushes the ball down field when the opportunity is there. Lastly, the WR’s outside of 6 & 8. Can we see and do we have legit contenders to snag serious playing time and create separation from the DB’s.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'll just be excited to see the spring game. I'll start searching this site, YT and Sportsurge (or whatever it is called) to find the game. I'm not wasting a free trial period on some subscription service just for one spring game. I'll save it for the Fall. I used Hulu, using a free month and then I think I paid for another month before cancelling Hulu last fall.

Advertisement
Back