Who are the real Canes this year?

MainLineCane

No More Excuses / Time to win
Now is the time for the players and coaches to bare their souls and show that we're really on the road back...or just another mirage.

Cmon now...NO ONE could have seriously expected us to have beaten Clemson this year. It was really a loooong shot. We just don't have the horses and acumen yet.

That being said, how we recover and play against Pitt and the next few games that we are favored to win will show us all if this team and staff are actually making progress on changing for the better long term OR if it's still only blowing smoke.

We lost ..but will we learn and move forward from it ?...OR will we sulk, pout and pack it in as in previous years,?

I'm sure we're ALL hoping we quickly put this bitter loss behind us .

Time for the players and especially the coaching staff to show that they belong to be here..and what kind of team we really have. NO MORE EXCUSES!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
To be the man, you gotta beat the man.

Credit to the boys for trying. I think they will be motivated to play them in the conference championship.

IMO, we played with them until offense just put it's head in the dirt.

Doctor Who Reaction GIF
Sad Season 1 GIF by Rick and Morty
man that was a beautiful post

Now is the time for the players and coaches to bare their souls and show that we're really on the road back...or just another mirage.

Cmon now...NO ONE could have seriously expected us to have beaten Clemson this year. It was really a loooong shot. We just don't have the horses yet.

That being said, how we recover and play against Pitt and the next few games that we are favored to win will show us all if this team and staff are actually making progress on changing for the better long term OR if it's still only blowing smoke.

We lost ..but will we learn and move forward from it ?...OR will we sulk, pout and pack it in as in previous years,?

I'm sure we're ALL hoping we quickly put this bitter loss behind us .

Time for the players and especially the coaching staff to show that they belong to be here..and what kind of team we really have. No excuses
I do think Lashlee and King are a big upgrade from last season. I am not predicting the 6 win team we saw last season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back