Who are the leaders on next years team??

Advertisement
Advertisement
Honestly on offense maybe the freshman TVD. Defensively gotta be the boy Bubba Bolden, expecting a great year from him.

Was just thinking about how hard it is to identify who will lead this team next year.

Maybe Brevin on offense?

McCloud and Blades on defense?

Bandy would have been on defense if he stayed, but there is a huge vacuum in his absence.
Not to be funny but i'm in agreement with what one of the other poster said. I don't see any leaders on this team on either side. Granted we don't know what goes on behind closed doors in the locker room etc... , however no one jumps out at me. Maybe Silvera, on the D and Jordan on O...

Teams and people lead by those at the top, as long as we are led by a bunch of participation award believers we will continue to do what we do...I was wondering why our players looked so uninterested in our games and it really speaks now that we know who leads them. #regressionU#tnm

Advertisement
Just saw a quote from Chaney...hope it truly reflects the attitude and leadership he has, and the rest of the 2020 recruits have. It's exactly the attitude we need.

"We're coming. Like, we're not taking no for an answer. It's either we are going to play or we are going to get the starters better. Whatever they want."

I hope everyone emerges as one instead of having different leaders in different groups. I hope I see a team that is going to spend the off season working on their craft and future rather than playing call of duty and making dance videos.

Brevin is a me guy right now. Stud players dont always equate to the best leaders.

Im thinking Scaife & hopefully McCloud, possibly Gaynor

Last edited:
Advertisement
No one on offense, OL will probably have confidence shot, Jordan will be focused on NFL. Chaney, TVD too young, too little playing time to be vocal, depending on who OC is. GR15 too softspoken. McCloud doesn’t have support of surrounding senior players. LBs and CBs too young. Older players likely going through the motions with same defensive staff.

Advertisement
Your "yet" implies that he hasn't shown anything up to this point. You don't know that

You are correct. He has not show leadership yet. He has only proven talent. They are not the same thing. This whole thread is about "Leadership" not sack numbers. Please catch up.

You are correct. He has not show leadership yet. He has only proven talent. They are not the same thing. This whole thread is about "Leadership" not sack numbers. Please catch up.

Never said anything about his ability to play. You said he hasn't "taken charge" yet, and I'm saying that you don't know what he has or hasn't done when it pertains to being a leader. If you do know what goes on in the weight room and practice field, correct me.

Never said anything about his ability to play. You said he hasn't "taken charge" yet, and I'm saying that you don't know what he has or hasn't done when it pertains to being a leader. If you do know what goes on in the weight room and practice field, correct me.

Nobdy does. That's the issue. If nobody lives in your house, they don't know if you take care of it until you show them. My point is he has not shown us. Hence the "Yet". LOL

Are you a current or former player? Seems like you are projecting and hoping for leadership from the kid. But nobody has seen it. So currently, he is not a leader. If he was, we would have seen it at FIU/Duke/LA Tech/etc....

Advertisement
Back