Who are the leaders on next years team??

Genghis Cane

Chicken Wing Connoisseur
Was just thinking about how hard it is to identify who will lead this team next year.

Maybe Brevin on offense?

McCloud and Blades on defense?

Bandy would have been on defense if he stayed, but there is a huge vacuum in his absence.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Was just thinking about how hard it is to identify who will lead this team next year.

Maybe Brevin on offense?

Bandy would have been on defense if he stayed, but there is a huge vacuum in his absence.

Beta Blake and Manny.

Everyone else can just STFU while these two geniuses take us to the promised land.

Advertisement
Has to start with head coach. He has to bring in the right guys and if guys don't buy in its hard to get leadership from the troops.

Advertisement

Maybe Brevin on offense?

QB - None
RB - TBD
WR - Harley
TE - Jordan
OL - Gaynor

DL - Patchan and GR15
LB - McCloud
DB - Blades/Carter/Bolden

Offensive Captain - Jordan
Defensive Captain - McCloud

BJ on O

i say GR15 and McCloud on D and bolden

I think that's a good take, but I dont see GR15 as a leader. Great player, but he's not "take charge" enough. The other two will need to prove something on the field consistently to be seen as leaders. McCloud has to show he can play, and Bolden has to be ready to take a starting role away from Carter or Hall. You can be a great leader, but an example has to be shown as well. That's why not having a Jaquan hurts so bad.

QB- Nobody
RB- Nobody
WR/TE - BJ9
OL - Nobody. Gaynor maybe...
DL- Nobody yet...
LB - McCloud if he can give they youngin's more than just words to follow on the field.
DB - Nobody, pending a rise from Bolden.

Keep in mind
, i'm talking from a well-rounded perspective. Leaders on a football field usally lead vocally as well as by action. Can't lead from the bench, and you can't lead if you are starting but most of your teammates believe you are only starting because of politics.

Advertisement
I think that's a good take, but I dont see GR15 as a leader. Great player, but he's not "take charge" enough. The other two will need to prove something on the field consistently to be seen as leaders. McCloud has to show he can play, and Bolden has to be ready to take a starting role away from Carter or Hall. You can be a great leader, but an example has to be shown as well. That's why not having a Jaquan hurts so bad.

You don't know what goes on in practice, plus he was a 1st year player in a defense with 2 SR linebackers and the youngest guy on the DLine.

This. There haven't been team leaders here for several years running. Kids decide to play here because NFL teams still think highly of Miami players for some reason. There's no pride associated with playing at Miami anymore.

Well; According to said "trolls" on this very website's chat rooms. The very opposite of which person's name a troll might have typed.

& kids on this website saying - Gregory Rousseau are just looking at his stats he put up this past season. Just because a person might be the most talented athlete, doesn't make them a team " leader ".

Just look at when the patriots won three super bowl rings. Whenever the tv producers would show the coin toss / Matthew Slater would always be on of the team captains [leaders]. When he was never even the slot receiver on the team, ever.. Troy Brown & David Givens were the go-to targets when Brady needed a key 1st down or a touchdown.

Football is a team game. aka; Marvin Harrison when he was putting up multiple seasons with 100 plus catches with Manning/James/Wayne/Harrison. Harrison had a quote where he told a reporter -he made all his nfl money during the two a day training camps & the days of practice leading up to the game on Sunday.. This is why the majority of so called 'sports fans' have no clue what they are even watching on the screen. All though they still sell - one beer for the price of a 6-pack you can buy at a liquor store. But they still retail beer at every sports arena.

? ( ?beer googles? ) ?

Advertisement
Back