Who are our break out players on defense from the 2019 class

Cane passion

Sophomore
The candidates are: T COUCH C. WILLIAMS J HARVEY J BLISSETT J.H HUNTE J HOLLEY B BOLDEN J PHILLIPS CAM WILLIAMS. Support your reason with why you think they will be a break out player in 2020.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Harvey I expect. And one of Hunte or Blissett.

No idea on Phillips and he’s not that class year anyhow.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Looking forward to seeing Bubba and Phillips, the two UCLA guys, come in and storm it! I feel like Bubba will get better training than Jalaen, but that's for another thread, I guess...

Bubba was already starting to assert himself in the secondary, which is one of the reasons I feel good about the D in 2020 and JP will have every opportunity to be special because the entire country will know about Greg R coming into this season and will be scheming to stop him. If our other DL can perform, our D will return to top 10 form. Not overly worried about losing Shaq and Pink, though I wish them well.

Advertisement
Haute will be a HUGE surprise. I believe his athleticism is elite. Yes I said ELITE. He will be an all ACC guy and won’t be here but a total of three years. Bolden is the obvious other one. He gives Baker options that no other safety does when he’s on the field. He made the defense better. He was possibly the biggest get of last season.

Looking forward to seeing Bubba and Phillips, the two UCLA guys, come in and storm it! I feel like Bubba will get better training than Jalaen, but that's for another thread, I guess...

Bubba was already starting to assert himself in the secondary, which is one of the reasons I feel good about the D in 2020 and JP will have every opportunity to be special because the entire country will know about Greg R coming into this season and will be scheming to stop him. If our other DL can perform, our D will return to top 10 form. Not overly worried about losing Shaq and Pink, though I wish them well.
Bolden was USC, not UCLA of my memory serves me.

Advertisement
Back