Who are NFL players on this team?

Advertisement
I think our FG Place Holder is really special!! ....So valuable that I can even see him in the NFL - place holding on Kick-Off's !!

Advertisement
TVD and Zion are the only legitimate prospects IMO. Others have the talent but need to show more on the field (Rooster for example). All the talent in the world, and I know he had a poor line and scheme, but nobody is drafting a RB averaging under 4 yards a carry in college.

Hopefully with a real O and OL coaches he'll get more holes to display his talents.

If your thread premise is NFL potential it could expand.

TVD and Zion are the only legitimate prospects IMO. Others have the talent but need to show more on the field (Rooster for example). All the talent in the world, and I know he had a poor line and scheme, but nobody is drafting a RB averaging under 4 yards a carry in college.

Hopefully with a real O and OL coaches he'll get more holes to display his talents.

you got baited into a real response. Troll job

Drunk On One GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

How you typing all that while driving to TN

Marnie GIF by Farmer Wants A Wife

Advertisement
Back