• Poll closed .
Advertisement
At this point if we get any of the following I will be ectastic

Schumann
Golding
Belk
Mason
Desai

My vote for DC, is the bear that ate DBC. But seriously tho, I like Belk, but wouldn't be opposed to the other guys listed in the poll.

Advertisement
United States Holiday GIF by Virgin Atlantic
The DC is in this gif loop just keep watching.

No smoke; Cuban cafecito addicts in charge ; college season is over …. No way they keeping a secret ! They got nobody !
Get ready for signing day splash hire :
We bringing Manny back home!!!!

I keep having a gut feeling without knowing **** that it'll be Schumann..ill prolly be wrong but I had the same gut feeling about Mario after Mich St (although there was a **** of a lot more tea leaves for that) so im just gonna roll with it lol.

Advertisement
I wanna argue that, but.... that was a good **** trilogy and a legit argument.
Zack Snyder's Justice League was real good too.... I know it will never get credit because of how bad the first one was but the redo Zack did I thought was awesome... even at over 4 hours it was worth the watch...

Advertisement
I said "other." What would the hold up be if it was the other three? The CFB season is over. My question is, are we sold it is going to be a 3-4 guy? Because honestly without a nose guard and elite linebackers, the scheme will fall flat on it's face. The team truly is built for 4-2-5, you just need elite coaching for it not named Diaz or Baker.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back