Who’s gonna be the next coach at Iowa

Advertisement
Advertisement
I absolute HATE when people don’t give these kids the respect they’ve earned. It’s not easy getting a full ride. It’s not “talent or genetics”. It’s WORK! These kids have done EVERYTHING the right way for a long time. They’ve earned respect. Yes, very few aren’t great, but the overwhelming vast majority of student athletes are amazing people who’ve killed themselves for the opportunity to go to college and play sports. If a coach doesn’t know that, he/she doesn’t deserve any respect EVER. I hope coaches like that never work with people of that caliber or character again.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Alright I'll be that guy

Why don't these players just transfer?
I've had two jobs where the boss was an absolute ****hole. Sometimes you just have to suck it up to put food on the table until you can find something better. But that doesn't mean I'm not going to say that those ****holes weren't ****holes.

You can call on...
360x0.jpg

I'm glad to see players standing up for themselves. Fck that Junction Boys 1950s bullsht. Treat people with respect regardless of their age or position in life.

You don't have the right to humiliate and degrade people just because you're a football coach. If you can't teach and motivate without degrading, humiliating and mentally torturing people, then you're a **** leader.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back