Official White + Orange

This about to be a fruit pop thread

season 3 netflix GIF by Queer Eye

Advertisement
Canes never wore green pants during Mario’s playing days.

For some unknown reason, Butch & Coker eliminated the orange pants for a number of years after the win at Pitt in ‘99.
Orange pant is no doubt preferred but I like the green as an alternate once or twice a year

Advertisement
Clean look. I like our standard white on orange with black cleats away combo and our orange on white with black cleats home combo the best.

Advertisement
My All-Time favorite uni…The away white jersey/orange pants. The only thing I miss is remember back in the day how the orange pants used to be a lot shinier? For some reason teams are going with this washed-out dull look now(Notre Dame’s gold pants are similar in this regard). I just wish we’d do away with the all-whites…not a fan.

Damien Black is requesting pants above the knees to go along with the black cleats.

Advertisement
Clean look. I like our standard white on orange with black cleats away combo and our orange on white with black cleats home combo the best.
True. I’m old school like you. Gimme the orange/white home and white/orange away with some black cleats and I’m good. I hated that period we went through when we wore the white cleats.

My All-Time favorite uni…The away white jersey/orange pants. The only thing I miss is remember back in the day how the orange pants used to be a lot shinier? For some reason teams are going with this washed-out dull look now(Notre Dame’s gold pants are similar in this regard). I just wish we’d do away with the all-whites…not a fan.
black comedy no GIF by Bounce

Last edited:
Advertisement
Don’t shoot the messenger, but I’ve mentioned in the past I prefer our green. Not all green but green jerseys, white pants or visa versa. Lots of other oranges out there and I think our green is different from others.

Animated GIF
...🤣🤣🤣

Advertisement
Back