White on Orange tomorrow. I like it.

MiamiVice7

Senior
We've barely worn this combo in recent years. Love it. Classic.

/yeah it's a uniform thread
//and you're in it

Advertisement
If the "feathers" were just a solid stripe, the uniforms would actually be pretty nice but those **** feathers look horrible. When you look at them when they aren't stretched out by shoulder pads, they look solid and nice. Once they stretch out it looks like some weird Oregon uniform.

Advertisement
If the "feathers" were just a solid stripe, the uniforms would actually be pretty nice but those **** feathers look horrible. When you look at them when they aren't stretched out by shoulder pads, they look solid and nice. Once they stretch out it looks like some weird Oregon uniform.

That's the most frustrating part, IMO. So close to a really good design. If those stripes were solid it would actually be a really good uniform overall (waaaay better than I ever thought Adidas would put out). It just seems like they were at that point and then said 'we need to do something edgy' so they added random slices through the stripes.

Funny thing...if I'm either watching a game on my computer or the tv camera shot is from far away, then I can't notice the slashes/feathers (not to mention the tread mark pattern on the jersey) and the uniform looks awesome. Makes me realize what could have been.

What could be, really. I mean, they changed the font on the jerseys, right? A guy can dream. Maybe an off-season adjustment if somehow Adidas realizes most people think this aspect of the design is straight corny.

Last edited:
If you're looking for the next banner idea, that's it. "@adidas ditch the feathers, they suck"

Advertisement
I'm not feeling Adidas right now....they promised us to go back to our old school look...and they've done everything but that. They also promised us that we would be their "Oregon" w/ concepts...well, what did I see on BR today regarding Adidas? That 12 teams will be rocking their "Iced Out" uniforms in basketball. Last time I checked, Oregon was the only team in college football who had unique uniforms patterns that other Nike schools don't have. I feel like they just said all the right things, and dumped some money on us, like they did for Michigan...which is why U-M left them and came right back to Nike.

I'd be happy to see the shoulder detail more solid than striped, but I like the new uniforms. Better than Nike over the last ten or so years. And we're a priority.

C'mon, mang.

Advertisement
Back