While FSU keeps landing

Advertisement
Lol you don’t believe in Mario so I know that’s why you keep trying to push this narrative but mikes offense isn’t special Travis helped save them in multiple games and they never ran any real routes it was just jump balls and back shoulders these dudes they’re bringing in are all speed guys with suspect hands the back from Bama is strong but he’s slow from the looks of it idk I’m not blind to Mario’s warts but the guy had us in every game we played and has shown improvement year over year I believe he’ll have this roster ready to win by the start of the new season with some upgraded talent at key spots
not a narrative its just truth.

I would like to be players in the portal similar....Just not as much this year with the numbers.

-They have the big wrs already on roster in Hykeem Williams, Kentron Portier, Williamson, Spann all are 6'3+ so im guessing they are going speed to add to that group. Not saying if any are good...Williams has themost upside as he is young. Potier is a jump ball guy ii guess.

With the take of Ward my optimism goes up...this would be the year to beat them fools n put them back in place.
Looks like they are cleaning up with bama guys they got bout 6 bama transfers.

Where i think we and most teams need to beat up on is their ol. Im higher on dju than most....but he isnt actually nifty back there...he can run pretty well in design runc alls htoug

the funny part is alot of the names your stating for fsu were.......nothing b4 fsu.
Verse, Benson, Wilson were NOBODIES and yall said the same sh*t. lol
They wll be formidable again next szn...not undefeated but its not a w onmy schedule at this point for us.
"Y'all" how about I didn't say crap about them when they signed them. In fact I was on this board prior to 2022 saying I thought they could be much improved team, and Better then most thought.

But to your players you named Benson had an ACL his freshman season, and still wasn't 100% the next season coming off that injury. He was a talented player coming into to Oregon, but he got hurt. Wasn't like he was a dud, and Mikey turned him into Hershel Walker.

Johnny Wilson actually was hurt a lot too, but he definitely flashed at Arizona State in limited games, because again he was hurt.

His weakness was hands at Arizona State, and he sure didn't improve those much at FSU. Bad case of dropsies this season.

Verse was a FCS all American, and one of the most coveted players in the portal. Not sure why you brought him up.

Coleman already a stud.

Bethune was a proven really good college LB.

Fiske was one of top DTs in portal. All conference MAC player.

Again I have said FSU won't fall off a cliff like some expect.

They have some solid players, just nothing spectacular.

9-3 ish Imo.

Advertisement

I would like to be players in the portal similar....Just not as much this year with the numbers.

-They have the big wrs already on roster in Hykeem Williams, Kentron Portier, Williamson, Spann all are 6'3+ so im guessing they are going speed to add to that group. Not saying if any are good...Williams has themost upside as he is young. Potier is a jump ball guy ii guess.

With the take of Ward my optimism goes up...this would be the year to beat them fools n put them back in place.

Where i think we and most teams need to beat up on is their ol. Im higher on dju than most....but he isnt actually nifty back there...he can run pretty well in design runc alls htoug
I won’t lie the odds are most of these guys will transfer out before they do something significant I like Williams but once we have tape on him having a full game I’m sure he’ll have many weaknesses we can exploit the rest are gadget guys who can cause just as many issues as they do solutions like being tell tells and causing picks for dj who isn’t some cerebral qb lol but I did like him to but he’s worn his welcome out in two good spots so I’m playing the odds he’ll do the same again here once he can’t save mikes *** like Travis did.

We just need to improve ourselves at corner and safety and a true 1 at receiver now and a monster at dt wouldn’t be bad since Burroughs is gone now but I trust Mario’s ability to fill out the roster he knows this is the season to take the big step and I think he’ll make us proud tvd ****ed our season up not Mario he’s not perfect but he’s not the worse coach either he’s paying dividends in the most important way and that’s talent acquisition

"Y'all" how about I didn't say crap about them when they signed them. In fact I was on this board prior to 2022 saying I thought they could be much improved team, and Better then most thought.

But to your players you named Benson had an ACL his freshman season, and still wasn't 100% the next season coming off that injury. He was a talented player coming into to Oregon, but he got hurt. Wasn't like he was a dud, and Mikey turned him into Hershel Walker.

Johnny Wilson actually was hurt a lot too, but he definitely flashed at Arizona State in limited games, because again he was hurt.

His weakness was hands at Arizona State, and he sure didn't improve those much at FSU. Bad case of dropsies this season.

Verse was a FCS all American, and one of the most coveted players in the portal. Not sure why you brought him up.

Coleman already a stud.

9-3 ish Imo.
I have them 8 and 4 we’re close . I believe SMU beats them

This is how i know some of you guys are on shrooms.

You prefer being 12-13 than 23-4 and the reason being is.........?

The sustainable way to build a program is ........TO WIN. No matter how you do it. I promise you if your not winning in south florida, Mario's way wont be working. This year is huge for em.
But I like shrooms.
tripping season 8 GIF

Advertisement

Coleman already a stud.

9-3 ish Imo.
Yet some prognosticators have FSU getting a bye in the playoff next year. What am I missing?

We doing it this year, my dude. Miami is stomping these boys dead. Norvell gonna age like he served two terms in the White House.

Highly ranked play makers we are taking a month to land a QB. Is Mario just a fish out of water in the portal?
They're getting guys who have had very little production in their college careers. Mario passed on Little. FSU wasn't his first choice.

Secondly, we are already over our scholarship limit and will have to trim the roster after spring. We've had back to back to 10 classes and we haven't had the mass exodus that FSU has.

They desperately need players. We don't.

You should do your homework before creating stupid threads based on your knee-jerk reactions.

Advertisement
They're getting guys who have had very little production in their college careers. Mario passed on Little. FSU wasn't his first choice.

Secondly, we are already over our scholarship limit and will have to trim the roster after spring. We've had back to back to 10 classes and we haven't had the mass exodus that FSU has.

They desperately need players. We don't.

You should do your homework before creating stupid threads based on your knee-jerk reactions.
Bryan Cranston Mic Drop GIF

Advertisement
FSU is deep in Bama’s sloppy seconds.
3 or 4 of the ones I’ve seen commit were told they’d be better off finding somewhere else to play (basically cut from the roster) in their year end meeting with Saban.

Roydell Williams was a solid pickup and the OLineman from there was solid. The others… yikes.

Advertisement
Back