While FSU keeps landing

Nobody can deny FSU winning the portal. OSU a close second.
Yeah getting a bunch of bodies out the portal is winning šŸ˜‚ we all saw their ā€œdevelopmentā€ plan at play in the OB against Georgia. They need any and all serviceable bodies to avoid a colossal collapse next year. Ol buddy was a jag at Florida.

Advertisement
I can deny that. There's a lot of 'names' but not a lot of substance. DJU and the RB they just picked from up Bama are their most impactful transfers but neither of those kids are at the level of a Verse/Coleman/Fiske
Miami starts beating these guys again Iā€™ll buy in more

Ole Miss, Oregon, and Ohio State have all picked up better talent than FSU.

FSU winning portal? LOL

They lost so much they are replacing them with solid playera but not same level.

Oregon St DE not Verse.
Roydell Williams not Tre Benson
DJU not Travis
Richie Leonard is a fair player
MJJ has talent haven't proved anything
WVU DE again solid player not Fiske
Jalen Brown nowhere near Coleman and Wilson
Little not Jarrian Jones

So again they won't fall off the cliff, because they won't have to rely on Mikeys recruits, so they can go 8-4 9-3 ish, but they won't be as good as this past years or year before team.

Advertisement
Miami starts beating these guys again Iā€™ll buy in more
What does one thing have to do with another? You're celebrating their portal prowess and I'm telling you that they're replacing their truly impactful players they found via the portal with largely unproven talent outside of DJU. Heck, Henry Parrish just had a better season than the RB they brought in from Alabama and he's one of their better transfer adds. Look, if kids like Little, Brown and Jones live up to their potential, great for them, but they're playing the long game with the majority of the guys they're bringing in.

What does one thing have to do with another? You're celebrating their portal prowess and I'm telling you that they're replacing their truly impactful players they found via the portal with largely unproven talent outside of DJU. Heck, Henry Parrish just had a better season than the RB they brought in from Alabama and he's one of their better transfer adds. Look, if kids like Little, Brown and Jones live up to their potential, great for them, but they're playing the long game with the majority of the guys they're bringing in.
ā€œWhat does one have to do with the otherā€
We done talking
Wouldnā€™t say celebrating more sad

I would imagine at some point the current FSU players are going to realize they are going to be over recruited by portal guys instead of FSU investing in development of the talent theyā€™ve recruited. So then the concern becomes why commit to the vision if they arenā€™t going to invest in your development.

Iā€™ve always been of the mindset that you fill holes via the portal but your base of talent has to be guys youā€™ve recruited and developed. Weā€™ll see next year how they fare but based on those recruiting rankings and what was seen in the OB they better pray all these portal guys contribute and contribute at a high level or the drop off will be biblical.

I will say the RB they just picked up from Bama looks pretty good. Probably best pickup so far.

Advertisement
Ole Miss, Oregon, and Ohio State have all picked up better talent than FSU.

FSU winning portal? LOL

They lost so much they are replacing them with solid playera but not same level.

Oregon St DE not Verse.
Roydell Williams not Tre Benson
DJU not Travis
Richie Leonard is a fair player
MJJ has talent haven't proved anything
WVU DE again solid player not Fiske
Jalen Brown nowhere near Coleman and Wilson
Little not Jarrian Jones

So again they won't fall off the cliff, because they won't have to rely on Mikeys recruits, so they can go 8-4 9-3 ish, but they won't be as good as this past years or year before team.
the funny part is alot of the names your stating for fsu were.......nothing b4 fsu.
Verse, Benson, Wilson were NOBODIES and yall said the same sh*t. lol
They wll be formidable again next szn...not undefeated but its not a w onmy schedule at this point for us.

the funny part is alot of the names your stating for fsu were.......nothing b4 fsu.
Verse, Benson, Wilson were NOBODIES and yall said the same sh*t. lol
They wll be formidable again next szn...not undefeated but its not a w onmy schedule at this point for us.
Lol you donā€™t believe in Mario so I know thatā€™s why you keep trying to push this narrative but mikes offense isnā€™t special Travis helped save them in multiple games and they never ran any real routes it was just jump balls and back shoulders these dudes theyā€™re bringing in are all speed guys with suspect hands the back from Bama is strong but heā€™s slow from the looks of it idk Iā€™m not blind to Marioā€™s warts but the guy had us in every game we played and has shown improvement year over year I believe heā€™ll have this roster ready to win by the start of the new season with some upgraded talent at key spots

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back