#whiffthefinish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flea

Recruit
Good morning y'all, I'm new to the forum but I just want to get this off my chest. No I'm not from Florida I'm from Maryland, Been a canes fan back when we won a championship back in 01 when I was in elementary school. Ok long story short, It's ****ing me off seeing Alabama, Clemson, Ohio state, Michigan Etc. with 3-4 top players from Florida in top 5 rankings at their position not staying here.. I know we have to win but gooooot****.. idc too much about FSU getting some good players because that's a in-state battle..but losing hella talent and seeing blue chip players from Florida spread out all over the country is maddening!?

Advertisement
Should be the new hashtag of the day. Edwards, Henderson, McFarland in the past week. Ran unopposed for Dean, Thomas and Harley. NOT impressed at all by this staff. Still feels like Al is here.

Are you in your period? I guess you been asleep the last 12 years when Miami has been complete trash?!?!? It's going to take Richt and staff a couple years to turn this train around. We are on the right track. Enjoy the process.

Advertisement
Just an FYI: I'm going to merge all the negative whiny threads into one until we clear a time when actual news is being published. Y'all can bring out your dead this evening. It's too early for this crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back