Junior
Allen Hurns - hip pointer
Stacy Coley
Phillip Dorsett - knee
Herb Waters
Malcom Lewis - 100pct? Did have a catch Saturday
D' Mauri Jones
Rayshawn Scott - Haven't noticed him since his shoulder injury

Has to be concerning going into FSU week.

Advertisement
Scott was dressed but never came in the game.

Lewis looked to me like he was limping around between snaps.

And this is why I don't understand people on the recruiting board who say "I'm not worried about receivers"

For whatever it's worth, Malcolm Lewis had a catch. It was a quick out route I believe.

He definitely doesn't seem like he's anywhere close to what he used to be though

Advertisement
Lewis was limping. Scott was dressed and after Hurns got hurt guys came up to Scott and looked like they were pumping him up, but he never came in.

If we have an issue with wide receivers then we need to utilize our tight ends more! We have Walford which is solid, asante which is alright and Sandland which has was jucos top te! Why don't we utilize them more?!

Sandland has two years to play n this first year was basically a waste for him. Hope he doesn't regret his decision and keeps on competing (especially with Walford graduating)

If we have an issue with wide receivers then we need to utilize our tight ends more! We have Walford which is solid, asante which is alright and Sandland which has was jucos top te! Why don't we utilize them more?!

Sandland has two years to play n this first year was basically a waste for him. Hope he doesn't regret his decision and keeps on competing (especially with Walford graduating)

Agreed! I think we may need to do this and pound the rock. Maybe do what the patriots did with Gronk and that murder dude.

Advertisement
We have to start making our TE's a featured part of this offense. We have to stop pulling so many OL, allowing back side penetration on short yardage plays. It's not a crime to use the middle of the field either.. nor is it one to run FB dives early & often during drives. (or FB swings in the flats) In order to win next week, we better use our size & blow them off the ball. For the most part, I expect our WR to be blanketed... unless we force them to stack the box. Losing PD has really hurt.

Walford had 4 catches and at least 6 targets yesterday. Cleveland had 2 catches and 3 targets. Sandland had 1 target. That's the most we've used the TEs this season.

Hurns played the rest of the game right? I thought he got hurt early and kept playing? If he Is out we have big big problems

Advertisement
Back