Which version of the Turnover Chain was your favorite?

Favorite iteration of the Turnover Chain?

Votes: 42 56.8%

Votes: 17 23.0%

Votes: 3 4.1%

Votes: 12 16.2%

• Total voters
Advertisement
20201010_205233.jpg

OP i think you should've posted a clean image of every chain to remind folks what they looked like. With that said, I like the original the best.

Advertisement
I may be the only guy on this boead.... but NONE. that kind of swag BS needs to be earned. We were 5-6 last year..... spare me the chains and play some football.

I think they should stop it now at 4, and now recycle those. So 2021 uses the 2017 chain, 2022 uses the 2018 chain, etc.

that way each chain kind of build its own legacy I guess

Ibis for me. Besides, my wife is a big fan of Ibis and if I voted otherwise, I'd be in the doghouse.

Advertisement
I think they should stop it now at 4, and now recycle those. So 2021 uses the 2017 chain, 2022 uses the 2018 chain, etc.

What about the redshirt year? Maybe go to 5 chains.

Anyhow, I'm still holding out hope for the old English "M".

I’d be down for this. Sooner or later they will start running out of ideas

Advertisement
The reason the original will win out (I chose that as well) is because we were winning with it. That's what people remember just like uniforms.

I really think they are all solid.

The original was simple and stood out among all the other props. America hated it and I love that. 2017 was a crazy season AND the chain was working.

Sebastian version, for me, was the best. I loved the 305 chain (Admittedly, I love seeing/repping 305. If someone says I’m from Florida, I immediately correct them and say I’m from Miami.)

The Florida version is fine I like that tally and ocala are covered up.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back