WHICH TEAM HAS A BETTER MASCOT

Landlordos7

Recruit
SCIENCE

Bx8ul_pIYAA9i-a.jpg

Advertisement
This is what happens when you know nothing and talk about it anyways.

They clearly don't know what an Ibis is.

And it was Kim Basinger, not Meg Ryan you non-googling lover of a mascot that makes children cry at night.

57044613_8.jpg

And it was Kim Basinger, not Meg Ryan you non-googling lover of a mascot that makes children cry at night.

View attachment 25667

I DON'T KNOW WHAT AN IBIS IS BUT I DO KNOW WHAT AN IBIS IS NOT AND THAT IS A HURRICANE

ARE YOU THE HURRICANES OR THE IBISES THATS WHAT I THOUGHT CHECKMATE ATHEISTS

Advertisement

View attachment 25667

I DON'T KNOW WHAT AN IBIS IS BUT I DO KNOW WHAT AN IBIS IS NOT AND THAT IS A HURRICANE

So what is that guy? A Corn Husker? What is a corn husker? Doesn't sound legal. So what are you? A corn husker (whatever that is) or a Psycho Smiley Man with a butt crack in his chin?

A corn huskers husks corn. You can't eat corn without husking it we provide A GREAT SERVICE TO ALL AMERICANS waht do you provide flooding and death and tragedy thanks

View attachment 25667

And ibis is the last bird to leave when a hurricane comes. And the first to come back after it passes.

Dont argue with trolls yall falling into this crap about huskers and ibis like it matters. ***** nebraska and ***** trolls. And i truely wish people stayed on their teams boards or at least were like j_rock and contributed actual information. ****

Advertisement

View attachment 25667

And ibis is the last bird to leave when a hurricane comes. And the first to come back after it passes.

wait so let me get this straight your own mascot leaves as soon as you show up and then when you leave it reappears again that sounds like my ex girlfriend coincidentally her name was sebastian as well

Dont argue with trolls yall falling into this crap about huskers and ibis like it matters. ***** nebraska and ***** trolls. And i truely wish people stayed on their teams boards or at least were like j_rock and contributed actual information. ****

lol true. It's game day and I'm in a fighting mood!

sebastiantheibis_83430536.jpg

View attachment 25667

wait so let me get this straight your own mascot leaves as soon as you show up and then when you leave it reappears again that sounds like my ex girlfriend coincidentally her name was sebastian as well
da5377d46a9039a24640f7b5538a504b.jpg

Message to you and all your red neck husker fans

I'd be more than happy to answer any questions you might have and offer up some input in an education and non-trolling member. Scout's honor.

I have been voted to one of the first 10 positions every single year of the huskerboard.com Starting Lineup Awards as voted upon by the members only one of two members to make it every year so you see I am quite uniquely qualified to contribute.

Also I make highlight videos. That's what I do for a living. If you are lucky and your team plays well I will include your good plays in the video and not just the bad ones.

Maybe I'll even throw an ibis in there do you have any good clips handy?

Advertisement

I'd be more than happy to answer any questions you might have and offer up some input in an education and non-trolling member. Scout's honor.

I have been voted to one of the first 10 positions every single year of the huskerboard.com Starting Lineup Awards as voted upon by the members only one of two members to make it every year so you see I am quite uniquely qualified to contribute.

Also I make highlight videos. That's what I do for a living. If you are lucky and your team plays well I will include your good plays in the video and not just the bad ones.

I'm sure you included a hail Mary in your tapes which it took you guys to barley beat a 5 win northwestern team last year. Or how bout that miracle run by Abdullah to beat an FCS team. Have that in your tape?

I'm sure you included a hail Mary in your tapes which it took you guys to barley beat a 5 win northwestern team last year. Or how bout that miracle run by Abdullah to beat an FCS team. Have that in your tape?

Of course I have included both as I make videos to recap the storyline of what happened and both plays were highly pertinent to the outcome of their respective ga-

Oh. You are administering a sick burn. That's alright this gives me a chance to tell you about that Northwestern game because it's really an awesome story.

So last year the marketing department started a new rewards program where you get points for doing Nebraska-y things on social media and then in exchange can redeem those points for prizes. Well, one of the prizes was to enter for raffle chances to win a prize pack with two tickets ot the Northwestern game. Naturally, being savvy at the internet and technology, I manipulated my account with a fake twitter profile to generate massive amounts of points to increase my chances of winning and guess what happened?

I WON!

Two corporate sideline seats, two nights at the Holiday Inn, free food and drink, free t-shirts, the whole shebang. So me and my buddy Tyler get there and meet the marketing director and let me tell you he was so accomodating he took us on the field and then into the locker room we even got to meet Ndamukong Suh and hang out on the sidelines and then the most amazing thing happened and we won the game on a Hail Mary closest to my corner of the endzone! Me! I even filmed the reaction on my brand new iPhone 5S and it got over 15,000 views on youtube! Of course one guy made some mean comments but everyone else loved it and then the marketing director asked for permission to use it in a promotional video they made for the new season and the video got 2nd place on footballscoop.com's video awards.

Such a great day.

Advertisement

Looks like the typical 49 yr old Cowboy, who afforded his dentures at the expense of minorities. It paces the sideline of a football program that wouldn't be able to compete without importing talent from anywhere not named Nebraska. It's Kentucky on Steroids, with nicer fans...hard to be confrontational with over half its populace obese.

Look to the stands Sat night and 50% will have a similar look except they'll be obese. Another 30% will be debt ridden functionally retarded students with a degree that takes them directly to Home Depot/Lowes for their career choice. The remaining 20% will be older versions of the former two groups.

Make it look like a 65yr old Ronald Reagan, and that's how you market an unimaginative mascot in one of the sports wastelands of the apocalypse....With zero professional sports franchises.

Miami's mascot at least signifies some semblance of Nature, as does its teams name. It doesn't simply throw Corn in the name....I'll grant those slobbering schmucks Cow....But, the overwhelming obesity in Nebraska can't be blamed on Orange Juice and Sea food.

A corn huskers husks corn. You can't eat corn without husking it we provide A GREAT SERVICE TO ALL AMERICANS waht do you provide flooding and death and tragedy thanks

This is honestly pretty humourous material.

Side note: flooding, death, and tragedy for NU tonight. Thanks for the corn.

This is honestly pretty humourous material.

Side note: flooding, death, and tragedy for NU tonight. Thanks for the corn.

In all honesty you could probably sack our villages, take our wives and daughters as conquest, set fire to our corn fields, burn down Memorial Stadium and take a dump on our faces and we'd still be standing there with ****face grins giving you a standing ovation and thanking you for coming up and offering to buy you a beer.

Advertisement
Back