Which team gets him fired?

Manny’s probably not getting fired this season but next season we play A&M in week 2 and Clemson in week 3. That brutal stretch alone might be the one that does it.

Not even Miami's pathetic, incompetent, apathetic administration would bring Manny back next year under the current conditions. It would absolutely destroy whatever would be left of the recruiting class, significantly impact donations, and pretty much destroy season ticket sales.

The only question is whether or not they have the intestinal fortitude to do what REALLY needs to be done and fire Flake, "The Beta", James.

Advertisement
After losing to UVA it’ll force the higher ups to release some sort of statement. It’ll die down during the bye week and then a loss to UNC will be too much to ignore. He’ll be lucky to have a spot on the plane home from Chapel Hill.

After losing to UVA it’ll force the higher ups to release some sort of statement. It’ll die down during the bye week and then a loss to UNC will be too much to ignore. He’ll be lucky to have a spot on the plane home from Chapel Hill.

That's why nothing can be left to chance. We need Central Conn to put on their Cinderella slippers

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mack daddy’s gonna end manny’s head coaching career, they’re gonna put up 60+ on us and that’ll be the final nail in the coffin
mack (1).jpg

Advertisement
Manny’s probably not getting fired this season but next season we play A&M in week 2 and Clemson in week 3. That brutal stretch alone might be the one that does it.
I can’t handle another preseason with him let alone one more game

Advertisement
If he loses to UVA and gets blown out against UNC I’d bet then. If he beats UVA, which I highly doubt, whatever the next ugly loss after UNC is.

Either way they have to move on this season. If Cristobal is choice number one, you can’t let USC either hire or get him a fat extension with a buyout that you can’t pay.

Advertisement
Back