Which QB would be your first choice?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Let Sitkowski go to UF. Can't wait until all of the so-called prognosticators will be touting him the savior of Gator football

We are in a great position to pick and choose who we want. Thompson gave a very eye opening interview about Miami and he sounded very interested the other day. Visiting one more time again before committing. He's an Oklahoma legacy but they got another kid committed already and his brother transferred from oklahoma

Advertisement
Adrian Martinez, DTR, Jarren Williams, Casey Thompson & Joe Milton >>> Sitkowski

The issue I have with Sit is he throws way too many picks... Now that he's transferring to IMG he's gonna look much better, which means he'll benefit from being surrounded with all that talent.

The staff knows better than I do, so if they want Sitkowski then I won't 2nd guess them, but IMHO, I'd rather take all those other QB's instead of him.

Sit's stats last yr were terrible against suspect competition. I dont understand the hype at all. Hes the next Jake Allen, sucks in hs but gets hyped up since he will be at a powerhouse.

Advertisement
That kid from Orlando Milton that's dents cousin to and he looks real and he got dreads and I bet he's knows lingard

Advertisement
Sit's stats last yr were terrible against suspect competition. I dont understand the hype at all. Hes the next Jake Allen, sucks in hs but gets hyped up since he will be at a powerhouse.

Jake Allen still sucked *** at Aquinas. Not sure how that was even possible...

The kid actually has an arm, size and going by his highlights can actually run. He was hyped up before he went to IMG and played at **** school.

Watch Sitkowski's film and you will understand the hype.

I too am a bit nervous about his 15 INTs, but will trust the staff regardless.

But the kids HIGHLIGHTS are great.

And his release is elite

Advertisement
Back